[When] I'm with you

|Suho pov|
It was super early when I arrived at Y/n's house with Jugyeong.Lui wasn't with us since she moved in with Y/n;taking his little sisters old room.
"You seem so gentle around Y/n,haven't you noticed?"

"What are you talking about?"

"No harsh glares or snarky remarks when he's around.Are you two finally friends!?"

"It took you s week to figure that out?Gee how dense are you?Maybe all that makeup is getting to your head."
She called me an idiot then knocked on Y/n's door.
"Guys just in time!Y/n is making breakfast so we don't have to eat when we get to school."Lui said happily.
Who in there right mind would be this happy at 6:45 in the morning?We don't leave for school until 8:30 and school starts at 9:15....

We all talked about the upcoming trip and the test he have to take before we leave.
"I hope you two are fine with pancakes and bacon."

"Ugh~You're pancakes are the best!"Jugyeong said taking the plate from Y/n with a dreamy expression.
With one more trip into the kitchen he brought my plate and his own.
For it to be early they seemed so happy just to be near each other.
"So is it true that Kinkaku-ji is gold?"

"Yeah and if we're lucky enough,it won't rain and we'll get a clear view of it!"

"What about the other temples?"He glared playfully then reminded us that Kinkaku-ji temple was the only one he was going to tell us about.

✿✿✿

The day flew by and we're now in sixth period.
"Yah!Y/n,how about we go on a-"

"No way in hell.It's almost laughable that a jock like yourself would try to date me and with your grades?Please don't make me laugh because that job belongs to my friends."Y/n said not even looking up from his notebook.
"Pft-"I covered my mouth to stop my laughter and that when Y/n actually looked up but it was to look up at me.
"Are you and Suho a thing now?!"

"We're just friends you manwhore.Now please sit down and leave me alone."Y/n said looking back down at his notes.The jock huffed and walked back to the front and sat down.
"I can't believe you almost laughed~"

"Almost."His smile just brightens up a bit as a light tint appears on his cheeks but just above his right cheek under his eye,I could see the faint outline of what looked to be a...Scar?
"Y/n what is-"

"Alright students,let's begin todays lesson."My question was interrupted by our teacher.
"Oh!We have a new student,you can come in now."Everyone including Y/n and I looked towards the door and when they stepped in I froze along with Y/n.
"JOAQUIN!?"We both yelled causing the assassin to smirk at us.
"Hello young master Y/n.Who would of known we'd be attending the same school~"

|Y/n pov|
When school ended I pulled Joaquin to the side of the building.
"Are you fucking crazy!?"

"What did I do?"

"You know damn well you what you did!Why.Are.You.Here!?"

"I'm here on my own team,don't worry mummy dearest has nothing to do with me being here,hell she doesn't even know I enrolled at a public school.Being tutored day in and day out is boring~"I rolled my eyes givin that he is a social person not to forget a busy body.
"Ugh!Fine,come on so I can introduce you to Lui and Jugyeong simce you already know Suho."

"We'll if is isn't the new guy and Y/n?Hooking up I see..."

"Me?Hook up with this psychopath?Next assumption please."I said tapping my foot against the dirt below  my shoes.
"What is he your butler of sum?"

"You could say,punk."

"Joaquin don't start-"

"The fuck you just call me servant trash!"My eyes widened a bit when Joaquin started to chuckle darkly next to me.
"Oh shit...JOAQUIN DON'T YOU DA-"
It was took late to save them because Joaquin punched the gun in the face while his friends stood there in shock at how fast Joaquin moves.
"J-jay!"The two yelled as their leader dropped like a rock.He was out cold like someone roofied him.
"That'll teach him to call people trash...Let's go Y/n."

"Uh...S-sorry about your friend being knocked out!"I said chasing after Joaquin.
"That was...certainly something I don't see every day."

"....Sorry I lost my cool.Just pretend I didn't~"He bounced back to his normal self as we met up with the others.I quickly introduced him to Lui and Jugyeong to save time so we could study at the Cafe.

✿✿✿

"Wrong again!"I said gently hitting Jugyeong over the head with the rolled up Japanese paper book.
"Are you even paying attention?"

"Gee go easy on her,Y/n."Joaquin said then went back to drinking his soda.
I rolled my eyes and continued to teach my dear friend.

Eventually she got it right and I bought her a cookie.
"Yay~"Jugyeong said taking the cookie from my hands.We all took a break for a bit and that's when I realized I left my phone on the counter when I brought the cookie.
"Shit,I'll be back!"

"What happened?"

"I left my phone downstairs on the counter."

"I'll go with you since I was heading down myself."Suho said already at the door.I jumped up and followed him out and down the stairs.
"Excuse me!"Yelled the cashier yelled waving my phone.
"Thank for holding on to it!"I said taking the phone from him.
Suho ordered a snack for everyone.
"Uh..Hey Y/n..."

"Yeah,what is it?"

"Thanks for being my friend.When I'm with you and the others...I feel happy."Suho confesses with a light smile.
"But don't tell the other two I said that or I'll never hear the end of it."

"I won't tell them.....Yet that is."

"I saw that coming...Also,what is that under your eye?"His question perplexed me and I used my phone to see what he was talking about.

There under my eye was a spot where I would normally put extra foundation.
My eyes widened and I ran off to the room grabbed my bad and made a beeline to the bathroom.
D-don't tell me I've been walking around all day like this!
My hands shook as I blended the fountain over that area.
I-i don't want to remember what he did to me...If it's hidden i-i won't remember...

My childhood flashes with all the horrible memories and I broke down.
"Dad?W-why do you have a knife?"

"Dad,Your scaring me!Please put the knife down!"

"NO!THAT HURTS!PLEASE STOP!"

"Y/n?"

"Huh?"

"Are you...Okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine!"I yelled putting on my usual cheery voice and dyed my eyes.
"Just needed a bit of foundation,Hahah...I'm coming out now."

|No one's pov|
Suho was worried about Y/n after he made such a horrifying face and ran.
It looked as if he saw a ghost.
The light in Y/n's eyes was no longer present.They looked almost dead in Suho's opinion and blocked Y/n from leaving the bathroom.
"Do you want to talk about it?You seem so shaken up."Suho asked to which Y/n shakes his head quickly.
"No it's okay but...maybe later when I feel ready."

"Okay...By the way I bought the honey buddha chips for you."Suho said with a small blush.Y/n's E/c hues come back to life when he thanks Suho for the chips.

The two head back to the room chatting away but Suho couldn't help but wonder what happened...

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH💄