A [short] story begins

|Y/n pov|
Suho seemed concerned about me since I freaked out two days ago.
"Y/n...Is it okay if I asked what happened?"

"No...Not now that is,just give me a bit and i'll tell you,Okay?"I asked and he nods sternly.It made me feel...Happy I guess since he was so worried about me.
"Alright!So where do you guys want to go?I mean it is senior skip day and all.Lui I swear of you say bug star coffee,I'll stab you with my eyebrow razor."

"....How about we go to Lotte World?"

"Fuck yeah."I said with a large smile on my face.We quickly left my house and headed for the train.
"You said yes to that idea pretty quickly."

"It's where me and Lui met and it's a fun place to go on a free day!"

"Well if it makes you happy,I'm down with anything."I looked over at Suho in disbelief.
D-did he really just say that or am I going insane?!
I felt so flustered from that and couldn't even say anything back.I'm shook literally shook right now!
"Alright!To lotte world we go then!!"

"Tsk you guys are a bunch of kids."We all jumped and turned to the voice that called out to us.
"Ugh!Seojun suck on my-"

"Whoa!Keep it Pg-13!"Joaquin said covering my mouth and pulling me away from the asshole of the school.
"Ya!The teacher said to give this permission slip to you."

"Huh?"I took the paper from him and it was the Japanese course field trip paper with his name on it....
"Why do you have this?It's only for students who are in the Japanese course."

"I paid money to attend."

"But the students don't pay..."I said looking at the paper in disbelief.I frowned and called the front office of the school.
"What's the meaning of Seojun having an permission slip?!"

"Oh Seojun wanted to attend the trip since there was an extra seat on the plane."

"I made sure that wouldn't happen!Who the hell fucked up my-"

"Y/n,I think that would be my sister's fault..."Jugyeong said with a sigh.She then explained that he sister was an agent and meantion one of her clients had a trip to Japan.I sighed heavily because I didn't want him to come!
I swear if he tries anything I'll-i'll-UGGGGHHHHHH why is my heart acting like this!
I kicked a trashcan on my out not giving a damn about trash being everywhere!

✿✿✿

We finally got to Lotte world and started having fun!I even forgot about  the whole extra seat thing......Not all the way but it was a start.I was taking a break with Joaquin as Lui,Jugyeong,and Suho get on another ride.
"So....It must be weird having your Ex
Joining a month long trip,huh?"

"Ugh...Don't remind me.I thought I was over him but my heart was pounding against my chest!"I said placing my hands on my face with a sigh.

|Suho pov|
I was shocked to hear that Y/n was in a relationship with that...That fucking asshole!!!At first I was going to walk over and join them but hearing that shocked me...
"I mean...I felt something for him back then but I'm not sure why I feel so-"

"It's okay,Ignore that asshole and focus on what's happening now~"

"Thanks.I like it better when your not being a pervert.Now let's order something to eat for when the others get back."They got up from the beach then walked over to a vendor.
How did they end up in a relationship!?
Could it also be linked to what happened?

I shake my hand and casually walked over to the two.
"Cheese pizza,nice."

"Oh hey Suho!"

"I'm gonna go find the girl's so we can start eating."Joaquin said putting the pitcher of water down on the table then leaves.
"M/n...I'm sorry that I keep pushing this but-"

"My father gave me a scar under my eye."

"What,why?!"I asked quickly and angrily from the revile.M/n lays his head on my shoulder and holds my hand;calming me down.
"Because...I'm not his biological child when my sister is...The guy that my mother is married to now is my father
..When he found out he craved the number fifteenth in Roman numerals under my eye signifying the amount of years he took care of me and the amount of years my mother lied to him."M/n said fiddling with my fingers.

I never knew someone could do that to a child...Now i understand why he acted that way and why he wears makeup.To hide a scar and to forget an emotionally scarring event but he won't forget it...Not like this...
I leaned in an kissed his cheek.
"If you want,I'll listen to everything and anything when you need someone.I want to help you as much as anyone else."

"Su-Suho...I-Thank you."He tilts his head and our lips ghost past each other.
"GUYS!"Startled be both jumped and moved away from each other a bit.
Jugyeong was telling us about the ride she and Lui got off of.
"Looks like we'll have to ride if after we eat and take a few pictures together!"Y/n chimes cutely and the three start to talk.
"Sorry,tried to hold them off so you two could have a moment since it's clear you two like each other~"Joaquin said in my ear.My eye widened and then I punched him off the seat at the table out of pure reflex since I didn't know what else to-do!
"Ouch!"

"You two alright over there?"Y/n and Lui asked when Joaquin cried out from the hit.
"Watch it!I'm a trained assassin and  feel the need to rip your head off."

"Right now I don't care but sorry for the punch.I panicked."

"So you do like my young master~"

✿✿✿

By the end of the day Y/n was exhausted and road on my back.
"Whew that was fun..."

"It really was...But really I meant what I said before the other's came."I felt his lips touch my jaw.
"I know."

"This might sound a bit forward but would you like to go on a date?"

"Hmmm I'd love too but when?"

|No ones pov|
Suho smirked and tightened his grip under Y/n thighs and ran off leaving the others very confused.
"Now!"

"Ahahah!Okay I'm down!"The two laugh happily as suho walks around looking for a restaurant to eat at.
"Suho..."

"Yeah?"

"You make me calm."

"Same goes for you Y/n."Suho said blushing brightly.Y/n smiles and placed his head on Suho's shoulder.The two talk about what every was relevant to them and them alone.

They finally stop at a small ramen shop and Suho finally puts the smaller male down and they took their seats.
"So...Are you a Virgin?"Suho coughs harshly nearly choking on the drink he ordered.
"Y-yeah...Why'd you ask?"

"Just to see how innocent you actually are and don't worry so am i."Y/n said with a wink while moving some his H/c locks from his warm E/c hues.
"So are you implying that i have a chance at a relationship with you?"

"Why else would I ask such a question?We are on a date remember.Also your the only guy I have some type of interest in."

"Isn't that lovely and to think you use to find my existence annoying in the beginning~"

"Hahaha,I guess you grew on me rather quickly.So be happy I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Oh I'm more than happy."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/n;so you finally got a few more glimpses of your past in this chapter,

And a cute date at the end with Suho.

LMH💄