26.Stars

Daisy P.O.V

I walked back into the apartment building and I felt warm on the inside like I was at home. I was home and as I walked up the stairs, and the smell of Cole filled my nose I felt like a little girl. He opened the door and I looked at my house, and my things all around me and I smiled at it.

"Happy to be back?" He asked hugging me from behind as I heard the door close.

"I love you, Cole," I said suddenly and I felt his body stiffen.

I walked away from him slightly and looked at him and his face was just a big smile.

"Do you really?" He asked being a smart ass.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," I replied pulling him into me and his lips softly pressed into mine and I pushed my body into his.

I felt him slightly pick me up and when he did, I felt something almost animal wanting to come out of. The feeling of wanting to go crazy but at the same time, I wanted to make love to him. His lips pressed to mine in the softest say it was like kissing feather, and I melted into him. He carried me into the room and dropped me onto the bed and I looked around.

"This room is a mess," I said looking around.

"Yeah once we are done, I'll clean it up for you." He said crawling up the bed until his face dug into my neck.

His mouth wrapped around my next biting, sucking and licking on my skin and I moved into him some. 

"You smell so good Daisy," His whispered on my neck as I felt his hard erection pressing into my panties.

I felt his mouth kissing me all over till our lips connected and he pulled away from.

He sat up and looked down at me, and his perfect him, beautiful smile, amazing hair made me feel nervous. I fought the need to cover myself or to hide from him and he gave me a chuckle.

"I love you, Daisy, don't ever feel nervous around me." He said and I huffed.

"Old habits die hard," I replied as I felt him grabbed the hem of my panties and I was full of anticipation.

I wasn't sure what I was anticipating, but I was waiting for it, and when he pulled them away and tossed them to my heart race. I watched as he slowly went down, without warning his tongue slid up my folds make me moan on contact. His tongue flicked, sucked, and slurped me and I moan, almost screaming his name as he moved.

"Cole..." I said as my climax hit me hard, making almost jump off the bed but he held me still a little as he kept going.

I could already feel my next climax as it seemed like I was fighting him at his point but I just wasn't sure what to do. I've never felt so high in my life, and as I shook out my next climax, he moved up to me quickly.

His lips connected with mine making me taste myself but the taste of him was stronger. the sound of his belt and his zipper hit my ears making me shake more. He gently placed his forehead on mine, as he pushed into me making him grunt for pleasure. He moved in me hard and deep, making me shake and he did the same. I didn't think it was possible to connect with someone like this but it felt like one person. 

"I love you," He whispered to me, as I felt another climax burning in me and my head fell back as it hit me again hard.

I felt him exploded around me and I enjoyed the warmth of him and the comfort of everything.

"We should get married," He said making me look at him as he sat up.

"What? We just got back together." I replied wanting to laugh.

"That shows how strong we are," He said looking down at me.

"I'm not saying we have to now, but I am saying that I want too. When you feel like its right let me know so we can tie the knot." He said as I sat up.

"I'll let you know, do we have anything planned for tonight?" I asked him seeing that the sun was low in the sky.

"Its a privet show happening tonight, but you don't have to come if you don't want to." He said.

"No, I want to come," I said and he smiled.

"Haning out with my rock star boyfriend, in his rock band that's stars, the screaming, the loud music. Young people, am I right?" I said talking in a random old voice.

"Is that what you're going to sound like at 60 because I like it." He said jumping on me and kissing me all over.

"Shouldn't we get ready to go?" I asked him and he looked at the time.

"It's only 6:13 we have time." He said attacking my mouth and making me giggle.