15.Fine

Daisy P.O.V

2 Days later

I sat on the bed still half sleep watching Cole get dressed and I wasn't sure if he knew I was up or not. We never talked about what happened the other night, just went on like it never happened something he does a lot.

"My mom asked if you wanted to come to dinner?" He asked me pulling on his shoes.

"Really?" I asked him flatter.

"Yeah," He replied with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice and I sat up.

"What the fuck was that?"I asked him in an angry tone myself making him look back at me.

"If there is ever a problem, you can tell me!" He yelled at me and I sat up on my knees.

"My God Cole is it bad that I didn't want to stir up bullshit so I tried to bring bad attention to myself," I yelled back.

"You do you really think I care so little about you that I wouldn't stand up for you." He said and I wanted to scream at him.

"I never said that," I said standing and heading out of the room when he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Away from you," I said pulling from him and he grabbed my hips pulling me back to him.

"Say it, you didn't think I would stand up for you, you think I'm a weak person, less of a man." He said as I turned to him and I saw how hurt he was by his own words.

"What the fuck are you talking about, let go of me, we need space from each other," I said pushing him off of me but he grabbed me again.

"I'm sorry if you think that Daisy." He said looking at me.

"I feel like you're not talking to me, Cole!" I yelled at him.

I pushed him back again walking out of the bedroom, and he followed me.

"Then why would you let Leon say something like that to you, and why wouldn't you tell me!" He said stopping me in the kitchen.

I turned to look at how much anger he had, but inside of that he was hurt but I wasn't sure by what.

"I'm going to take a walk, and maybe once I come back you would feel better," I said walking around him and h grabbed me.

"Now you're fucking leave, now you're leaving me." He said making me stop.

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back," I said walking back to him a little.

"That's why they always say, Daisy." He said laughing a little.

"I'm not her alright!" I yelled at him and he rushed to me back me into the refrigerator.

"Prove that then." He said pressing his lips to mine hard.

He picked me off the ground forcing himself between my legs and I pushed him back some. It was just enough for me to walk past him as I headed to the room. He followed behind me and he just looked at me for a long moment as I held my jacket in my hand. He gave me a challenging look but I didn't back down to him. I walked to him put he grabbed my jacket pulling it from me. I almost fell forward, when I hit the wall making the tattoo I had hurt like hell. I moved back tripping over him and making me and him both hit the ground.

I tried standing but he held my hips and turned till he was on top of me. At this point, I didn't have anything else to say and he knew it, as his lips smashed into mine. I have had sex like this before, but I don't think anyone has ever pissed me off so much. I pressed up harder making him move back in pain, and he looked at me cupping me under my ass and pulling me to him. He pulled me to him but I moved up every time he did. I decided to wear one of the many dresses Cole had for me but only made it easier for him to get in my panties.

He reached for my panties but I grabbed his hand and he gave me an annoyed looking forcing my hands up over my head. He forced one behind my back and put pressure on me to keep it there. He started working on his belt and I wiggled and move not making anything easy for him.

"You're an asshole, Cole," I said to him making him laugh.

"That's why they all keep telling me." He said pushing himself into me, making me submit at that moment.

I tried my best not to, so I forced my hand up and tried to push him but he forced that one down as well. He kept both of my hands over my hand and pushed into me with hard force making me moan everytime he did. He bent down giving me a kiss and forcing my mouth open but I bit his tongue making him back. He held my hips as he pounded into me with no rhythm at all making me, moan and grunt with every movement. I put my hands on him as I felt my climax coming, and when he held me tighter, I let go.

I let my head fall back onto the rugged floor as he pulled out of me, and I caught my breath. I felt him move and after about 30 seconds I felt him fit himself between my legs again.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I looked at him.

"I don't know what happened to you in the past, but I have never and never plan on hurting you. Don't compare me to some other girl," I said and he nodded his head.

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" I asked softly touch his hand as he rubbed my hip, and nodded.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked and I looked down at the purple bruised skin where his hands once were.

"No," I replied as he stood and pulled me off the ground.