5.Chance

Cole P.O.V

I woke up with a headache mostly because I hadn't slept much at all, thinking about Daisy and how annoying she's being. I looked around my new apartment, well our new apartment. I and Daisy sat in a room for about two hours looking for a place to move in, because she wanted to move away from her parent's house. That night I called and yesterday morning I had everything put in here. I looked at everything in here for her, clothes, shoes, bra, pads, painkillers, heating pad, everything a woman needs.

I grabbed my phone and this time I wasn't texting her I was calling her, it's 6:15 A.M she has to be up by now. I listened as the phone rang and rang and a sleepy voice came into my ear making me smile.

"Hello?" She asked and I got a little nervous.

"Daisy, its Cole." 

"It's 5 in the morning."

"It's 6:18 now"

"Well, yes?" 

"Would you like to go to breakfast with me?" I asked her and it was silent for a moment.

"Sure, I'll go so we can talk about whatever happened the other night." She said bye to me and I texted her a place for us to eat.

I called the place and let them know I was coming just so it could be peaceful for us. I stood getting dressed and tossing on a hat to cover my face a little. I stopped and looked at the text I got from Leon.

"WHere the hell are you, we have a band meeting with the label today, it was at 6:00 but it's at 12, now."

I didn't reply to it just got dressed and headed out the door, I headed down and waited for a car to come around for me. It just about 5 minutes before the car got here, and about 20 minutes for me to make it to the place. I sat down and made sure no one was to the back of the place, and I just sat there waiting and waiting. It felt like hours but it was only 20 minutes later when I saw her walk in. I fixed myself as she walked over and she had an awkward look to her, but I guess she doesn't know me I just know her.

"Good morning." She said sitting down.

"Same to you," I said just looking at her.

"Did you like the show last night?" I asked her as she looked at the menu.

"It was fun, 4 Roses have good music," She said making me smile.

"Thanks," I replied wanting to kiss her.

"I don't want to date you, I just got out of a bad relationship and I don't think this is what I need right now." She said suddenly bring me back to earth.

"Why?" I asked with a more annoying voice than I wanted.

"Because I don't want to date anyone, I want to finish school and work overtime for money to get this tattoo removed." She said.

Daisy P.O.V

I looked at the anger slowly spread over his face and I felt bad but let's be real here, I was drunk and didn't know him.

"Fine, come to the band house and fill out some papers, since we did get an apartment together." He said and I gave him a shocked look.

"We did what?" I asked him and he sat down 50 dollars as he stood.

"Order yourself some food." He said walking out.

I watched as a crowd of girls all yelled for him outside and a bodyguard helps him pass all of them. Fine I was going to show up to that house and sign whatever it is I need to sign and put this crazy shit behind me. I stood leaving the 50 dollars as a tip and walking out where every girl gave me a nasty look.

"She's not even cute." A lot of them whispered but I just made my way past them and down the street heading to Rosey house.

"Be here by 7 tonight to sign the papers," Cole texted me and I just put it back into my pocket.

After walking for about 10 minutes I was at Rosey place and I headed up and pushed the door open and she sat there in a bra and shorts.

"Clothes please," I asked her but she kept eating her cereal and watching Judge Mathis.

"Hey, I live here." She said as I fell down next to her.

"Cole problems?" She asked not looking at me.

"It's not that I don't like the guy, but I don't know him."

"And you're damaged now."

"What?"

"Yeah, you lost trust for people, and that shit happens once you've been in a bad relationship. I mean why do you think I've been single for 3 years. Jamal fucked me over and now, I think all men are lying ass jerks, but really that's just me speaking out of hurt and not being real. You just said you don't know him, so how do you know he's like Gavin?" She asked but I just looked at her.

"Maybe that's true, but do you think its smart for me to jump into a new relationship after being in a bad one for 2 years?" I asked her.

"I mean look at it like this, drunk you loved him, and they say when you're drunk you're honest. So maybe it was something there, just because you were drunk doesn't mean you didn't like him." She said and I sat back some.

"Maybe give him one chance." She said.

"And see if he has a friend for me," She said making me laugh.

"Fine, I have to meet at that big house and sign some papers, so I'll ask if he wants to get dinner then," I said and she just nodded handing me some cereal and I stood to get a bowel.