3.Home

Cole P.O.V

I sat next to Miles as he texted someone and all I felt was frustration that she didn't remember anything. I mean all we did last night and she was too drunk to remember anything, how didn't I see that shit.

"Cole I'll catch up with you later," Miles said getting out at his own apartment.

I was headed back to the band house, to sign some papers, and to get the keys to my new apartment. The one she helped me pick out last night, and I got a bunch of stuff so she could move in with me. I watched as we drove past a bunch of girls and a few guys standing outside the gate of Miles apartment complex.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked me and I huffed.

"The band house," I replied looking at the pictures of the two of us and I had to call her once I made it to the house.

It was only ten minutes later when we pulled up to the house and I got out, heading inside wanting to talk to her. I wanted her to remember something, anything about last night, about me. I walked into the kitchen knowing that's where my phone charger was and ran into Ramona.

"Hey, Mona," I said and she gave me a soft smile.

I grabbed my charger, and she softly tapped my back as I walked away not talking like she normally does. I walked into an empty and clean room, and plugged my phone up and looked for her number.

"I'll text," I said to myself but then stopped feeling upset again.

I had a text from Leon, and it was just a bunch of laughing emojis of Daisy puking on my shoes.

 "Your purse is still here if you would like to get it?" I texted her and just looked at my phone waiting.

I was stupid last night, but I didn't think she was drunk at all, well a little tipsy but not drunk. She was different and I thought that maybe, I don't know what I thought.

"I would like it back thank you." She texted back and I smiled on the inside.

I looked at the pick and white purse in the corner and grabbed it and thought I would just take it to her. I walked out of the random room and down the stairs to see out manager Steve talking to Ramona.

"There is little guitar man right there!" He said walking to me and I looked at Ramona.

"We have a gig tonight." She said before walking away.

"Alright Let the other two know," I said walking away and heading out the door and grabbed a pair of key to one of the ten cars that never moved.

I walked out and a truck was the one that I got into and started heading to where she worked. I stopped at a light and pulled out my phone and calling her, pushing down my nervousness.

"Hello." She said in a light whisper.

"WHere are you? I'll bring it to you." I said excited to hear her voice.

"I'm at home," She said giving me an address and before I could talk she hung up.

I headed her way and not too long after I was in front of the house she told me about. I was a nice place, trees, houses, everything I wanted growing up.

I looked up and she was standing outside the house already and walked over to the car and I got out pulling my hood over my head like always.

"Here you go." I said to her and I just looked at her.

"I got a tattoo," I said shocked by her own words telling me she didn't remember that either.

"Yeah, my name and I got yours as well," I said and she just looked at me.

"You don't remember anything, nothing that we shared last night?" I asked sounding like a dumb ass.

"No, I just got out of a relationship, I don't want to get into another one. I looked into and your life is something else I don't want to get into either." She said and I frowned.

"You googled me?" I asked her and I didn't mean to sound so offended by that because it was something any normal person would do.

"I mean wouldn't you google me if you could." She said and I looked her over for the first time.

She had a short, and a really big sweater and he hair were pushed back into a ponytail, a puffy one. She had a pen in her hands, and reading glasses and I didn't notice how lustful I was looking at her until she tried to cover herself.

"Come to our show tonight," I said and she looked at me.

"I don't like rock music, or music much at all, plus I have homework to do." She said and I smiled.

"you told me that last night, but I still want you to show up, maybe seeing what I do will make you like me more," I said and she nodded.

"I'll see." She said grabbing her purse from me and walking away.

"Before she walked into the house I texted her the link for two tickets, and he pulled out her phone as she walked into the house. I got back into the car and I haven't been this excited for a show in a long time.