4.No

Daisy P.O.V

I sat at my desk doing homework and saw that it was 6:14 and Rosey has been calling me every five minutes. I told her about the Cole thing and she lost her damn mind, and I'm speechless about what really happened. 

"Are we going?" A text from Rosey said.

I turned setting my phone down and I looked at my empty room, full of boxes and my bed. I was going to move in with Gavin, God I was fucking stupid. I stood walking around and when I fell on my bed I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I looked at it.

"Are we going?" Rosey said pushing my bedroom door open.

"What the fuck bro?" I said to her as she fell on the bed.

"Are we going, bitch?!" She asked again.

"Yeah we can fucking go, but none of that dating shit, just as two people who like their music," I said and she laughed.

'Have you heard one of their songs before, or even googled the love of your life." She said laughing again and I huffed.

"I googled Cole but that's about all, you like them you tell me something about him," I asked and she ran to my computer.

"Well, first he's a lady killer for sure." She said pulling up the album cover call 4 Roses.

"This is there third album self-titled as well, 4 roses." She said looking at the lead singer.

"Cool name I guess," I replied.

"Lead singer is Leon, Coles older Brother, Drummer is Ramona, and the Bass is Miles. Now you know everyone gets dressed let's go we only have an hour." She said and turned looking for a pair of shorts and a nice shirt.

I did a little looking and that guy goes through girls like the days of the week. He's from Detroit, so maybe while they are in Chicago he just wanted a girl. I mean I come off as innocent and nerdy, so maybe that's why he picked me because he's been with Victoria secret models.

"I mean its amazing a fucking rock star likes you Daisy, that's not a little exciting bro," Rosey said and I looked at her.

"I guess," I said and she read me like a book.

"Fuck Gavin." She said.

"That's easier said than done, I mean he was my first boyfriend, I lost my V-card to him, I was going to move in with him. Me and mom relationship is shit because of him, and he just proved her right about everything." I said and she just looked at me.

"Fine, let's just go and enjoy music." She said and I got dressed, putting on a top that showed off a little stomach and shorts with my sandals.

I made my way down the stairs and saw my dad sleeping on the couch, and I tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah," He said popping up.

"I'm going out with Rosey," I told him and he nodded.

"Please check in this time, I know you're 25 put my God, adults can get kidnapped and murdered too." He said making Rosey laugh.

"I'll do that," I said walking out as my uber waited for us.

It was a short drive, and after a moment we got out to the crowd of people walking in and my head started to hurt. I was excited but mostly because of Rosey, the pain of an unwanted tattoo, and the fact I was so drunk I couldn't remember hours is annoying. I drank once before at my 21first birthday and that was a wine cooler, to last night me getting drunk and making a rock start think me and him are a thing. I mean I should be excited money, fame, and all of that but Gavin is still at the front of my mind.

We sat down and started waiting as Rosey talked to everyone around us, we sat in the very front right in front of the stage My mind was stuck on Gavin after I walked into our new apartment he was sleeping in a woman's arms. I was so shocked that I dropped my box, and he woke up. I looked up when the lights went down and a tall, a buff tattooed guy walked out singing and everyone screamed. The song he was singing did sound like something from the radio, but I couldn't sing it.

"How are you guys tonight!" He yelled stopping as the other walked onto the stage and everyone screamed.

The girl I remembered singing this morning, and she sat down behind the drums, the other really annoying guy walked out holding the bass. He noticed me because our eyes locked and he gave me a wink and nodded his head just as every woman screamed so loud I covered my ears. I watched as Cole came out playing the melody to a song and his shirt was a ripped up tank top, and my name on his chest was all I saw. He plays while walking around the stage and I just watched him, and suddenly he looks at me.

"He sees you!" Rosey yelled screaming into my ear and I pushed her over.

He gave me a smile and yeah, he is a really cute, I mean handsome but let's get real, no. Look at the women around him, he could have anyone in this room, let's say he gets bored what's stopping him. I listened to the music as it played and soon danced with Rosey and other girls around us having fun. After about an hour the lights came on, and the slowly started to empty out. I stop walking to the exit when my phone buzzed, and I pulled it out.

"Meet me out back." The text read from the same unsaved number he texted me from earlier.

I and Rosey both walked out, and I thought about it for a moment and in some ways, I wanted too. He was cute but, I have common sense now, with so many women tossing themselves at him it would only be a matter of time before he cheats. I don't want to be bothered with men right now. I pulled out my phone and looked at the text.

"No." I replied back.