1.Morning After

Daisy P.O.V

The smell of something burning, mixed with my alarm woke me up and I shot up like a bullet. I stopped when my head pounded, and the feeling of my stomach turning. I looked around at the other women, all passed out around me in the one big bed. Ballons, glitter, and confetti was all cover, and a little fell from my face.

"Oh my God," I said to myself.

I moved over the half-naked women, trying to get off the bed but they all moved pushing me and I hit the floor. The loud bang of my chest hitting the floor, make me cringe and I stood. I had no idea where I was, under my boobs hurt like hell, and I had to pee and vomit. I pushed on the door, then remembered I don't have my shoes or purse.

"No," I looked around the room just as one of the girls sat up.

"Hey," I said to her and she smiled.

"I have to vomit." SHe said falling off the bed and the loud sound of vomiting took over.

I walked out the door and looked around the big hallway and headed to the way I saw stairs. I don't even remember coming here, or how I even got here but I need to go. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, 10:17 I was late for work and didn't turn in my paper on time. My mom and dad both called me 15 different times. I made it to the bottom and looked at the six people standing there. 

Four men dressed in suits and ties, looked as if they are lawyers or something. I looked over to the dark-skinned woman with flowers in her hair, and the man covered in tattoos. They all looked at me for a moment then turned away talking to each other again and I moved down heading to where I saw a door. Fuck my shoes and purse, I'll call an uber and get the hell out of here.

"What's the rush Daisy cake!" A loud, obnoxious voice yelled and I didn't stop walking.

"Daisy!" He yelled again and I didn't walk fast enough, because he grabbed me forcing me into a tight hug.

I pushed him off of me, and he gave me a big smile and when I gave a hard gag he started to laugh a little bit. I backed away from him, feeling like I was going to let go at any moment.

"Take her outside Miles." Someone said and I pushed open the door need to vomit now.

I ran down the four steps and over to the bushes and let it all out. I felt like I was going to die from how bad it burned coming up from me. I have been drunk before but this was my first time being this hung over.

"Oh shit." The same guy laughed again and I stood pulling my phone free.

I spat a little and looked at my phone that had a big ass crack in it and clicked my uber app.

"Stop being an asshole Miles." A deep voice said as I clicked for the 60 dollar uber telling me I was far from home.

"Daisy," The other voice said walking to me and I looked up at him.

"Its cool I'm leaving," I said looking at him then around not seeing anyone.

"You don't have to leave," He said and for the first time I pushed my glasses on right and looked at him.

He had a big smile on his face, and his dark brown eyes smiled at me as well. Both his ears had a small gauge in them, and his short brown hair was wild around his head. I noticed he held coffee in his hands and tattoos covering both of his arms and one was showing the most. It was on his chest and It was red, and when he noticed I was looking at it he pulled his shirt down.

"It doesn't hurt if you think that." He said showing the black ink that read Daisy, with a red lip kiss next to me.

I didn't say anything just turned to vomit again, and he patted my back as my phone buzzed tell me I was 30 minutes late for work. The sound of a horn hooking got my attention and I looked up at my uber. This was a badass dream and my only way to wake up was to run to my uber and that what I did. I didn't have on shoes, and my purse was somewhere lost but I had to go. I got into the back and My uber driver looked at me like he was scared of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he pulled off.

"I don't know," I said just as my phone buzzed telling me it died.

"Well like they say, don't puke in my car or I'll kick you out." He said before he turned up the music.

I sat back and noticed for the first time I was in a little dress that didn't cover the top of my breast. I pulled it up some and sat back listening to the loud annoying music, and trying to remember what happened. Where was I? How did I get there? Who are those people? and who is the guy that got my name tattooed on him?