I got up. "Come at me, bitch!"

"I never liked you," Cassandra responded before she roared at me. She leaned down a bit before she started charging at me.

She tackled me to the ground and started clawing my face. I grabbed her wrist before I headbutted her and flipped us over. I brought my fist up and collided it with her brow. I was about to punch her again, but she grabbed my fist and elbowed my jaw before kicking me off.

My body soared across the field. My back hit one of the rocks. I groaned before getting up. I grabbed the rock near me before throwing it at her. It hit her head. She stumbled back before I ran over and kicked her chest. She backhanded me before grabbing my shoulders and pushed me again. I felt my head hit something. I grunted as I slowly got up. Cassandra was growling at me from across the field. I barely blinked before she disappeared. I looked around to see her crouched at a pile of bricks. She didn't even look tired out. Oh, shit.

She growled at me again before leaping into the air. I turned around and started running. Cassandra slammed into my body and tackled me on the ground. She grabbed my head before she started bashing it against the floor repeatedly. I moved one of my elbows up and got her on the nose before I started crawling forward. Cassandra yanked my leg back and crawled over me.

We struggled. I grabbed her leg and tried to hold her in place but she brought her free foot back and kicked my jaw. I could taste the metal in my mouth as she kicked me again. I grabbed the nearest brick and smashed it against her ankle. Cassandra roared before I knocked her away and got up. I didn't even run that far before Cassandra tripped me. She grabbed my ankle and dragged me back before getting on top of me. Her hands went around my throat and started squeezing.

My eyes widen as I tried to get her off. She tightened her hold on me. I kept gasping for air as I thrashed around. Cassandra kept growling at me as my vision started getting blurry. Black spots appearing as I felt my windpipes get crushed. I kept hitting her arm but it wasn't doing anything.

Bang!

Cassandra gasped. Her grip loosened on me. I started gasping for air as she went limp on top of me. Cassandra was pushed off me and I was being helped sitting up. I was still gathering air, so when I sat up I started coughing.

"Ry, Ry, Ry," 10k rushed out. I started taking deep breaths as 10k held me close to him. I heard him sigh in relief as he cradled my head against his chest.

"I told you to not come for me," I panted.

"Good thing I didn't listen."

10k grabbed my face. I barley looked up at him before he crashed our lips together. My eyes fluttered closed as I gripped his vest. 10k tilted his head to deepen the kiss, showing his worry and relief through it. I pulled away first and bit my lip before looking up at him.

"I'm glad you did."

》》》》

A/N: Finally, 24 chapters in and they kissed!