As we walk, a hand grips the back of my shirt tightly and I turn my head slightly to see Jungkook walking closer to me, his nose twitching and his ears looking droopy under his hoodie.

I can feel his anxiety and nervousness. "Kookie?" I coo and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Are you okay?"

As soon as I finish my sentence he shakes his head furiously. "I don't really like this place." He says looking around. "There's too many people."

My eyes widen for a split second before I wrap my arm around him in a side hug. "We won't take too long, okay?"

"O-okay?" He says, slightly jumping when Taehyung shouts behind us.

"Noona!" Taehyung calls out. "Can we go over there?" He says pointing in the direction of the frozen products, his tail slightly wagging inside his pants as he waits for my response.

"Sure Tae." I say and he gives me a boxy grin. "But try not to get too excited okay? Someone could notice." I whisper and he nods taking a deep breath and looking down.

As Taehyung looks at the different flavored ice creams, I grab Jungkook's hand to calm him a bit. "Why don't you choose something you like?"

"Hmmm." Jungkook doe eyes scan each product before his lips curve into a small smile. "I've always wanted to try these." He says grabbing a pack of banana milk and placing it on the cart.

"Alright, let's go." I say guiding them to the cashier to pay for the items.

The boys each grab some bags and help me with the groceries, Jungkook stepping closer to me, slightly shaking.

Noticing this, we quicken our pace and get in the car. Taking off as soon as we are in.

As I drive I keep glancing at the rear view mirror, Jungkook's frown making me worry.

"Jungkook?" I call out softly and he responds with a hum. "Is there anything that makes you feel like you are in danger?" I ask and Taehyung looks away from the window to listen to the conversation.

"I don't know." He says letting out a sigh. "Not really? I just have a weird feeling in my chest."

It takes everything in me not to go full cop mode on them, it's better to get them to trust me first.

"Okay, but if you ever see anything suspicious or feel like you are in danger let me know immediately."

Then with a small huff I release the tension on my knuckles, realizing that I'm gripping the stressing wheel a little too hard.

The truth is, that I also have an unsettling feeling on my chest, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

"You boys go ahead." I say giving Taehyung the keys.

"Why?" He questions hesitantly grabbing the keys.

"I just want to make sure of something." I say giving him a smile. "I'll be there in a bit."

I wait until the two are out sight and scan the streets, looking for anything unusual, but everything looks normal.

It doesn't seem like we are being followed. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Shrugging it off, I start walking towards the apartment and as I open the door my phone vibrates.

With a frown I take it out and my eyes widen when I read the ID.

From: Kim NamJoon

The message is short is just reads 'SOS' followed by a map with his location.

"Noona?" Taehyung calls out. "Are you coming in?"

"I actually forgot to buy something." I say putting my phone away. "I'm going to go get it quickly."

Their bodies tense but they nod nonetheless.

"Don't open the door for anyone, you hear me?" I say and they both nod.

"Be careful noona." Jungkook says and I can tell that they know something is going on.

"Thanks. I'll see you guys later." I say waving my hand and locking the door.

Why would he send me this message? Could it be....