Your House with Ashton

Summary: How your house with Ashton would be (Words: 1.3k)
--

Thinking About Moving In Together  (3rd Person)
The thought penetrates Ashton's mind one night when he is cuddling with her on the couch. He is over at her place, to watch a movie after a hard day at work for both of them, but as the movie plays out, she seems to doze off. Ashton is stroking her hair without paying attention, which only puts her into a deeper sleep. He only realizes that she is asleep when he asks her something about the movie and gets nothing in response. He lowers his gaze to her, on his face spreading a warm smile. It is not unusual for her to fall asleep on him, but it is one of the first times he gets to see her sleep, really watch her sleep, admire her calm face and her parted lips, her hair falling on her pretty face. Ashton is starstruck, he could just sit and watch her sleep for hours and hours, taking in every little detail of his girlfriend. And that's when he realizes that it wouldn't be too bad if this was the last thing he sees before he goes to bed, and the first thing he sees every morning. In fact, it would be the best thing ever.

He Asks To Move In Together (3rd Person, then Y/N's POV)
Ashton left the thought mature in his head before he actually took the decision. He chooses to ask her on a Friday night, before their summer vacations when she goes over to his place for a drink and some pizza; or that's what she thinks she is over for.  
Ashton clinks his glass against mine, smiling as he brings it to his lips.
"I can't wait till we are on that beach in Hawai... I can't stand being in the office for one more day." I groan, making Ashton chuckle.
"Tensed much?" He asks, leaving the glass on the coffee table in front of the two of us.
"You have no idea. If I could leave today, I would." I reply, bringing the glass to my lips. Ashton moves behind me, placing my hair over my shoulder as he rubs his hands over my shoulders and pressing his thumbs on the back of my neck. I moan as I feel my body relax, leaning my head back.
"Have I ever told you that you have magic hands?" I ask, making Ashton bite his bottom lip.
"Once or twice. But never on the context." He replies, leaving a peck on the side of my neck.
"I have been thinking a lot lately..." He mumbles as I start to relax in his hands.
"About what?" I ask, intrigued to get to know about what's in his head.
"About us." He continues. I turn my head and purse my lips, looking at him questionably.
"Don't worry, baby. I swear, it is about a good thing." He says, leaving a peck on my pouting lips.
"I've been thinking about us moving in." He says, making me smile surprised.
"Are you serious right now?" I ask, sitting up a little to fully face him.
"Of course." He replies, smiling as well as he cups my face with his hands.

House Searching (Y/N's POV)
"Didn't I say no work during vacation?" Ashton scolds me as he exits the shower. I smile innocently at him, turning my laptop to show him what I am looking at.
"Not working, just house searching..."I say, earning a smile from him.
"House searching, huh... See anything you like?" He asks, sitting on the bed next to me and running his towel over his wet locks.
"A couple of them seem ok..." I mumble, scrolling through the real estate firm's site.
"Just ok? Baby, we are looking for our dream house..." He replies, kissing my neck.
"The ones that fit the criteria for our dream house are outside our price range." I reply, still scrolling.
"I don't remember us setting a price range." He replies, taking the laptop off my lap.
"Yes, but we can't go overboard with the price. I want us to have something we both can afford." I reply, making Ashton chuckle.
"I like this one..." He shows me the picture and I turn to look at him in disapproval.
"A bit too expensive, don't you think?" I state, but my eyes stay glued to the lush house.
"Well, I suggest we book an appointment, see it in person, and if we like it, we can bargain about the price." He suggests, turning to look at me. I roll my eyes at him and nod, earning a kiss on the lips from him.
"We will call them and book an appointment to see it. Now, I'd like to see you in that red bikini, on the beach, holding a margarita. Go." He says, pulling me to stand up from the bed.