Daddy (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Do you want another drink, kitten?" Ashton asks me as I sip the last bit of my vodka soda.
"Yes, please." I say and smile, giving him my solo cup. He takes it and walks to the drinks counter.
The moment Ashton is a few feet away from me, a guy approaches me, passing me a cup.
"Um, no thanks. My boyfriend is bringing me a new one." I say as politely as I can while the guy eyes me up and down.
"Boyfriend? Come on, you are too pretty to be tied down." He says, bringing his hand to stroke my face, but fails as I dodge him.
"I am tied down though..." I say, scanning the room for any signs of Ashton.
"Your loss..." He says, cocking an eyebrow.
"I think I can live with that kind of devastation." I say and give him a cold smile.
"Oh, come on. He doesn't even have to know. Just give me your number." He says, trying to make a move again. I shift to avoid him.
"Yeah, that's not going to happen, buddy." I say, trying to remain calm.
"Stop being a bitch and just give me your number." He says, becoming more threatening.
"She said it's not going to happen." Ashton says, coming next to me.
"And why do you care?" The guy asks cockily.
"I am her boyfriend, who is totally capable of slamming your face on that wall, if you don't back off, now." Ashton replies, completely calm. The guy clenches his jaw and looks at us disgusted.
"Whatever, she is ugly anyway." He says before he turns and leaves. I burst out laughing, Ashton doing the same.
"And he thought he had a chance with you..." He says, pecking on my forehead.
"Don't be mean. If I wasn't with you..."
"What, you would have given him your number? Princess, I have essentially ruined you for every other man. You have no choice but staying with me, kitten." He says chuckling.
"Is that so?" I ask, inches away from him. He just smirks and grabs my wrist, guiding me to the back of the house.

Once we've reached the small bathroom, he shoves me in and locks the door.
"My pretty girl..." He whispers, pressing me against the door.
"Hey, daddy..." I tease him as I lean in to kiss him.
"Sounds so good coming from your lips, princess." He whispers against my lips. He pins my wrists above my head as his face lowers to my neck.
"I love that dress on you." He mumbles, pushing my neckline further down, revealing my bralette.
"Well, look at that."
"A little something for daddy." I whisper, smiling at him.
"It is much appreciated..." He replies, snapping my strap against my skin. I hiss and he hums, his eyes ravishing my body.
"How much, daddy?" I ask; Ashton licks his lips, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

He doesn't reply; he just kneels in front of me, stroking my leg with his fore and middle finger. I look at him mesmerized; he is dominating, even with a simple touch, a simple glance, a purse of his lips.
His mouth traces the part of my inner thigh that is visible from my short dress. Chapped lips create friction against my skin, preparing me for when his teeth are going to sink in the flesh.
Which doesn't take much time to occur; he begins with soft nibbles, almost grazing his teeth against my skin before he raises the hem of my dress to mark with bites the hidden part of my thigh.
The sensation is too much for me; I feel my nipples peek through the thin layer of lacy bralette, my thighs pressing together to send a little pressure to my core.
"Kitten, open those legs, I want a taste." He orders, his lips grazing my clothed center with every word.
I gasp at his words. following his demand quickly after the waistband of my panties. He pushes them down, tracing my legs on the way to tease me. Once the garment rests around my ankles, he picks it up and smirks at me, placing them in his back pocket.
"A little trophy for daddy." He comments and I look at him with my lips parted and cheeks flushed.
I gulp down harshly as he maintains eye contact. His eyes are darker, his face tensed and skin almost burning.
With no warning, he brings his lips to my pussy; of course, he is not willing to give me what I crave, just yet. He kisses my crotch softly, spreading kisses from my lower stomach to the edge before my clit. I sigh frustrated and he seems to enjoy that. By this point, I know hat I am dripping; I feel my wetness run down my thigh. Ashton seems to notice that and it makes him grin deviously from ear to ear.
He sticks his tongue against my clit and moves it back and forth, pressing lightly on it. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I throw my head back and release a groan.
"Spread your legs more, princess." He demands, giving me a hard slap on my ass before he buries his face back in my pussy. He licks my slit with the flat of his tongue, focusing on my clit with the tip of his tongue to tease me. He moves his head from side to side, humming against my bundle of nerves. My fingers tangle in his locks, pulling at them as he curls his tongue.

The moment he thrusts his tongue inside me, I feel the knot in my stomach form. All the teasing and the stimulation building up inside my stomach, makes me think that I won't last long before I am driving over my edge from his magic mouth. But of course, Ashton doesn't have to know about that; depending on his mood, if I am close, he might stop his actions just to tease me some more.
"How does it feel baby?" He asks, smiling at me from down there.
"So good... Please, let me cum..." I whimper, pulling his hair to bring his face closer to my center.
"Of course babygirl." He chuckles and I almost lose it.

I grind my pussy on his face and groan as I try to build my orgasm. Ashton is sucking on my clit, running his tongue over the head of it. My legs feel jelly, but I try to hold back a little longer, just for the high to be greater.
I squirm and my body jiggles as Ashton sucks harder, making my mind fuzzy.
I cum on his lips, screaming in ecstasy as he keeps on licking me to prolong my orgasm.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, this is so good..." I pant as my hips thrust involuntarily. I feel Ashtin smirk before he stands up and brings his lips to mine as his hands lower the hem of my dress.
"We are walking out of here and we say goodbye. Then, I am taking you home and I am fucking you until your legs give out and the neighbors know my name. Alright, princess?" He asks, cupping my jaw hard.
"Yes, daddy."