Daddy (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: Someone hits at (Y/N) during a party, to which Ashton responds by making her feel euphoric in a bathroom.
Based on Sexual Prompt #62: "Open those legs, I want a taste" (Smut / Oral; female receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request: smuttyfacepalms) (Words: 1.9k)
--

"Do you think you will be ready for Luke's party by 9, kitten?" Ashton asks me, averting his gaze from his phone. I sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing my lotion from the vanity and turn to look at him.
"I think I will be fine. My glam squad is going to be here at 6, so I will have plenty of time!" I say and Ashton chuckles.
"I miss the days I watched you do your hair and makeup yourself. Remember princess? I used to bend you over that sink in your old bathroom, pull your panties to the side and fuck you until you were numb..." He teases me, sitting up and crawling towards me, planting a kiss on the base of my neck.
"Ugh, my makeup used to turn out one huge mess back then..." I say and giggle.
"Mmm, you still looked hot though... And now you have your own glam squad... I am so proud of you, kitten..." He praises me, pilling off my dressing gown, to place kisses further down my back.
"Thank you, daddy." I tease, making Ashton groan.
"Lay on your back for daddy, princess." He orders and I sigh, trying to contain myself.
"We really don't have that much time." I protest but Ashton growls.
"What did I say, princess?" He asks me and I gulp, feeling the heat rising in my stomach and between my legs, just from my boyfriend using a bit lower voice on me.
"On your back, now." He growls again in my ear. My eyes roll to the back of my head, all of my guards shuttering.

I crawl backward and lay on my back, getting comfortable as Ashton crawls and hovers above me. His fingers undo my dressing gown's belt, making the soft material slide from my chest and pool to my sides.
"That's what I like to see..." He smirks to himself, taking in my naked body.
"Look at you, princess..." He says and traces my skin with his fingertips, sending chills down my spine. His hand travels up to cup my chin, leaning in to kiss me. Of course, the kiss is no different than all the other times he is in his daddy mode; his tongue is invading my mouth, making sure to gain dominance from the very first moment. I know better than to try and resist him; I want him to pleasure me and if I try to protest, he will make sure to take that away from me.
His nails dig in the skin of my hipbones, watching me shiver. He bites on my bottom lip and pulls it a bit, mixing pain with pleasure.
I feel vulnerable and exposed to him; he has every control of my body, without even trying. He begins grinding his hips on mine, his briefs boxers causing friction on my clit.
"See how hard daddy is for you, princess?" He asks me, still cupping my jaw. My breath hitches as he presses his hips more on me, his bulge getting harder and harder every passing moment.
"And you are soaking wet, princess/ Who made you so wet, doll?" He asks me, looking into my eyes, with lust clouding his.
"You, daddy." I reply moaning, making Ashton grin smugly.
"Oh princess, you know what to say to get me going." He says and strokes my cheek.
"What should I do with that tight little pussy, princess? Should I pound it with my cock and cum on your pretty face? Or should I fuck you senselessly, cum inside you and make you go to the party with my cum inside your, dripping down your leg?" He growls, making me shiver. It won't be the first, and it won't be the last time that Ashton will make me go in public with no panties and cum dripping down my thigh. He just adores that kind of control over my body.

Before anything happens, my phone rings, making me snap towards it.
"Let it ring." Ashton groans.
"It's my hairstylist and makeup artist. They are probably here. Can you go buzz them in while I put something on?" I ask Ashton as I sit up and sprint to the closet.
"I am not done with you yet, princess." Ashton states, slipping in his clothes.
-