Chapter 14

The sad moment had come to part ways with my precious children. This time apart was again spent watching Kpop videos and scrolling through tumblr, which is all I do with my life. Kalel texted updates on her conversation with Key as I encouraged and advised her as to her responses. I talked to her and wasted my life away until I finally went to sleep for the night.
~
I awoke the next morning to continue my real life dream.
After getting to school and collecting my books I went to my first class to find Kalel and Taeminnie. I greeted them and sat down in my seat next to that precious person. There was a brief conversation, which I mostly just listened to until class started.
~
That morning passed by rather uneventfully, then it was time for lunch. We sat with our beloved Shinee again. I was again next to Taemin and Kalel. This time, however, she was sitting right next to Kibum, and was probably dying. We ate and chatted, well I ate and occasionally nodded to show that I was listening. Kalel was totally engrossed in everything that her bias said and did until it came time to leave and get ready to go to class. With great difficulty we tore ourselves away from the others and left to go to our lockers.

Luckily for us we had dance class next, with all of our boys again, so the separation was very brief.
When we arrive they are all sitting together, near the corner where we always sit. As we wait for class to start Kalel stares at Key, as usual.
Our teacher calls for attention and proceeds to tell us that we will be creating our own dances in pairs to perform for the class. I sadly look to Kalel, who I assume is my automatic partner.
"Well, I expected something like this, but I am certainly not happy about it. So any ideas?" I ask her.

"Hmm, not really..." she's answering me when Kibum approaches and asks Kalel to be his partner.
I shoot her a look of terror, worried that I will be left Kalelless.
"Umm, I'd like to, but, I don't know..." she responds, looking to me.

"Uh, she's kind of, uh, obligated to be my partner for like, everything," I explain, "but you can go with him this one time," I say while looking at her imploringly, hoping that she will not abandon me like this.

Kibum smiles and calls Taemin over, then says something to him. I think he tells him to be my partner, but I'm not totally sure. Either way, Taemin asks me to be, so I nervously agree. "I must warn you that my dancing skills are practically non-existent, though, so you're definitely carrying this team," I inform him, laughing awkwardly.
This leaves Jonghyun and Minho together because Jinki has chosen fried chicken as his partner.

A/N
Yes, Onew is partners with fried chicken, they're a couple deal with it. 😜
It's been forever since I updated this, mostly because I have a hard time writing normal human interaction. That would be why many conversations are just kinda glossed over. I don't know how to write it, because I don't know how to interact normally with people...
So, let me know what you think and hopefully the gap between updates will be shorter this time!
xoxo
=^_^=