Chapter 7

Kalel and I spent that class staring at our oppas. They demonstrated their dancing skills and everyone was amazed.

On our way to our next classes Kalel and I went over to congratulate them.

"I was really impressed by your dancing. You were amazing," Kalel complimented.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Thank you."

Kibum, Jinki, Jonghyun, and Minho left to go to their classes and Taemin walked with us to English.

"Uh, Taemin, uh, I know, that, uh, English isn't your first language and, uh, yeah. So, uh, yeah, if you, uh, want you can, uh, sit beside me and, uh, I can help you and stuff, and um, uh, yeah," I offered. I was trying to make it seem like I was just being nice and offering to help him, but really, I just wanted to have him sit next to me, and spend time with this gorgeous man.

"Thank you, Kitty. That would be helpful," Taemin accepted.

"Um, yeah," I responded.

I turned to Kalel and gave her a smile which she returned.

Quack quack quack. My phone signalled that I had a new text.

I took it out of my pocket and looked down at the screen, noting that I would need to change my background, as it was Taemin fanart. Kalel had texted me.

I looked over at her and opened the message.

'You just offered to help him in your worst subject, idiot. Good luck.' The text read.

Crap. This is going to be difficult. Maybe I should just try and focus on keeping my marks up. But, he's so pretty, so very pretty. I already offered, so... Hopefully I don't cause both of us to fail.

A/N

Hey, sorry this isn't very good, I couldn't think of what to write. It took me a really long time and I figured I should get something up. So, yeah. This is it. Let me know what you think.

xoxo

<3