Chapter 9

A/N

I have an exam and should really be studying, but I'm writing this, appreciate it. I think I know what I'm going to do for now, so the next couple chapters should be up quickly.

Enjoy!

=^_^=

The bell rang signifying the end of the school day. I packed up my stuff and Kalel and I went to our lockers.

I put my books back in my locker and grabbed my bag. I leaned against my locker, waiting for Kalel.

"You're actually waiting for me? I thought you would have been stalking SHINee to see where they're staying." Kalel joked.

"No. I'm not like that, okay," I defended. "Now, hurry up."

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." Kalel closed and locked her locker. "So what are you planning to force me to watch this time at your house?" Kalel asked.

"Force? I was under the impression that it was completely voluntary. You seem to enjoy it, and I generally give you some options. Have I showed you Nu'est yet? I think I should. Or BTS, they're pretty cool. They're really good dancers. Not SHINee level, of course, but pretty good. Or, if you'd like we could watch mvs, performances, or interviews and stuff from groups I've already showed you. Or we could do everything. I don't know, it's mostly up to you." I responded.

"Maybe I want to watch YouTubers."

"Eatyourkimchi? Yeah, Simon and Martina are amazing. We can watch kpop music Mondays. All the ones that they have done for SHINee? Good choice."

"That isn't exactly what I meant, but okay," Kalel responded. She was defeated, knowing we would have to do something related to kpop at my house. We always do. Although she claims I force her into it, I know she really does enjoy it.

As we exited the front door, I took out my iPod to play some music as we walked to my place. When we crossed the street I pressed play and Mr. Simple by Super Junior began to play. I turned the volume up and I was putting my iPod back in my pocket when I sensed people were walking behind us. I paused the music and turned to my right, where Kalel was. Out of the corner of my eye I saw who was behind us.

"Kalel," I whispered, "there are five very attractive Korean men walking behind us. Can you guess who that might be?"

Kalel turned around. "Hey guys," she greeted, waving at them as she walked backwards slowly.

"Hello," they replied in unison as they walked towards us.

I moved over to the left to make room for them. The path wasn't big enough for seven people to walk side by side so Kalel walked in the front with Key and Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Minho were behind them, then I was to the left and slightly behind of Taemin.

We walked on for about 8 minutes while the others chatted animatedly before we parted ways. Kalel and I waved goodbye to the pretty men as we continued on our way.

Speeding up, I caught up to Kalel, falling into step beside her. For the remaining 15 minutes of our walk we talked excitedly of the day's events and SHINee.

A/N

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up. I've been busy with school stuff. Coming up, I have big exams so I may not be updating that much for a while. I did, however, get 100% on that exam I should have been studying for when I started writing this, like forever ago. This chapter was going to include more, but it had already been forever since I'd last updated and decided to cut it short so I could get something up.

Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

xoxo <3

=^_^=