Chapter 8

We arrived at the class and sat down. When Taemin went to speak with the teacher I turned to talk to Kalel.

"So, this is going to be great," she said. "You're not doing as well as you would like to in this class, and it's taken extreme effort to get your mark up to where it is now, but you're going to help someone else. To make it even better your social skills are practically non-existent, and English isn't even his first language. Good luck, you're going to need it."

"Why are you so negative, Kalel? That's my job. You are supposed to insist that I'm wrong, not be all negative so I have to disagree with you. This is not how it works," I complained. "Besides, I have an 81, it's not like I'm failing. It'll be fine. Maybe. I hope I don't go back down to the 70s, that was not a good time."

"At least you get to spend time with him. That's really all you want, right? Maybe you'll fall in love and get married, then you won't need school."

"That's my plan. Do you want to move back to Korea with us?" I offered.

"Ugh, you are not actually getting married," Kalel responded, rolling her eyes.

"So, that's a no. Well, too bad. I'm shoving you in my suitcase and bringing you with me anyway."

"Fine, if you do end up going to Korea I would love to come with you. I just highly doubt you're going to get married and move to Korea when you're 15."

"If I'm not marrying Taemin you will never marry Key either."

"What!? I didn't say never. How could you do that to me, your best friend?"

"Yes, because I clearly control your life, and I decide who you will and will not marry. Obviously."

"Still didn't you say tha-"

"Shh, he's coming over here," I cut Kalel off as Taemin approached us and sat next to me.

I gave him a shy smile, then turned my attention to the teacher as she started class.

A/N

Again, I couldn't think of what to do, so I just ended it. It's been a while since I updated, sorry this isn't really worth the wait, if anyone was waiting. Well, let me know what you think or give me some ideas for what could happen next because I'm kind of lost as to what should occur in the immediate future.

Love and cats

xoxo

<3