He surprises you (4/4 SFW Visual)

Summary: Your fav surprises you (Words: 483)
--

Ashton:
"Thanks for the dinner, Ashton..." I thank my boyfriend as we walk towards his car.
"You are welcome, my moon..." He says, kissing the top of my head. He only leaves my hand to unlock his car and open the door for me. I turn to give him a kiss before I start getting in...
However, I find my seat taken by a giant teddy bear.
"What is that? Oh my God, Ash... That's amazing... But how and why?" I ask excitedly.
"Well, I had the guys come here and put it in while we were eating. And I got it for you to keep you company while I am on tour. " He replies smiling from ear to ear.

Calum:'Babygirl, for your first day at your new job, to make your day half as sweet and pretty as you make mine

Calum:
'Babygirl, for your first day at your new job, to make your day half as sweet and pretty as you make mine. I love you to the moon and back.
Your Cal-Pal '

Luke:"Are you fucking serious?" I scream as I see all of my friends and Luke with the guys jump out from every corner of my apartment and scream 'surprise'

Luke:
"Are you fucking serious?" I scream as I see all of my friends and Luke with the guys jump out from every corner of my apartment and scream 'surprise'. My hands fly to my mouth as I look around at the decoration.
Luke guides me to the table where a birthday cake is set up and waiting for me.
After everyone sings the happy birthday song for me and wishes me for my special day, I have a quick chat with my best friend, mostly scolding her for not calling me the whole day.
"Hey, it was Luke's order... He said that he wanted to amplify the surprise... He was planning the whole thing for 2 months, it would be a pity if someone would have ruined it..." She says and I nod.
I walk over to my boyfriend who is sitting on the couch and enjoying his beer.
"Hey, babe... Are you enjoying your party?" He asks me as I take a seat on his lap.
"Of course I am. I just wanted to say thank you... (Y/B/F/N) told me that you've been planning this for quite a while. "
"Anything for my baby..." he replies, leaving a kiss on my shoulder.
"Maybe I should thank you more when everyone is gone, what do you think?" I ask, tracing the bare part of his chest with my fingertip.
"I can't wait, love.."

Michael :'The fact that I am away from you on our first anniversary doesn't mean that I am not thinking of you all the damn time

Michael :
'The fact that I am away from you on our first anniversary doesn't mean that I am not thinking of you all the damn time. I love you so much babygirl and I promise we will celebrate it when I am back. I wish I was there, I really am. It pains me that I have to be away during such a
big milestone in our relationship but I can't do otherwise. Enjoy your day full of surprises and I can't wait to see your pretty face through Skype tonight.
❤, Michael'