Chapter 9

Yo... trigger warning, wasn't originally planning... meant for this to be cute an friendly, but I'm running outta ideas sorry peeps...

Slowly sneaking out of the bed, Sky crept outside, hiding in the shadows trying to not get caught.

Sky PoV -
I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!
I think I'm honestly going crazy in this stupid fucking body!
I can't even fucking talk properly! I though maybe it would wear off...
I JUST NEEDED TO ESCAPE!
I FEEL LIKE IM A FREAKING CAGED ANIMAL!!!
Someone... I need help... I'm drowning... can't you see me... brothers...

i'm reaching up... you just can't see me... can you...

Normal PoV -
Sky quickened her pace, tripping slightly down the cobbled pave, drowning her sorrows with Alec benjiman, and imagine dragons...

Crying softly as rain gently pattered down Sky grabbed a nearby broken shard; slicing quickly against her soft flesh, she finally felt like herself again.
What her brothers didn't know was that the stinging sensation was nothing new.

Before she lived with her brothers, and her dad was constantly travelling, Sky had fallen into deep depression...

What Sky didn't know was that a certain brother saw her sneak out, and was not furiously searching for her...
That brother...
Fuuto!

Fuuto PoV -
WHERE IS SHE!?
"Skyyyyyyyyyy! Where are you!" I shouted at the tops of my lungs.
Where could she be!
I've been searching for over an hour! At this rate something bad must've happened!
I NEED TO FIND HER NOW!!!

Running through every single street and alleyway, the rain furiously pouring down, I continued my search. Noticing a small trail of blood leading down a dark torn up street, where small sharp shards of broken glass lay waste on the ground below. cautiously I followed the stream, of what I at least presumed to be blood, down the musty unhygienic garbage filled alley.

shocked at what I saw before me... My sweet darling little sister lay sprawled out sobbing to her hearts content, but what broke my heart the most was what a saw littered on her wrists... Deep gashes that oozed a deep red crimson blood, along side tiny scars littered on ear inch of available skin, it was like a painter had splurged red over every inch of a canvas.

Rushing up to Sky, I gently picked her up, she clung to me like a frightened animal; wrapping my hoodie around her as softy as possible.

Humming a lullaby underneath my breath, I rushed home, to calm my sweet little sister.

By the time I had gotten us home, we where soaked to the bone. Running to the bathroom to start a warm bath, I carefully peeled the clothes of Sky, being cautious to not irritate her cuts further, before gently placing her in the warm bath.

I had no idea what I was doing, I didn't want to tell the brothers just yet... but I knew I had to tend to her injuries...

Okay lmao... was actually gonna make this long...
But at least I'm giving u somethin?
U can hate me now😂😂😂
Dedicated to J.C ❤️
Since apparently I should continue😅