Chapter 2

Normal POV - After Tsubaki had rushed upstairs, he had a bag hidden behind his back blushing sheepishly as he held out the bag for Sky to look.
Cautiously she reached out her hand to take it, looking at Azusa for help.

Azusa POV - After Tsubaki handed the bag to Sky and I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him as I thought to myself
'How is this the right time for his silly obsession with little sisters, we have to find a way to turn Sky back to her own age!'
I think Tsubaki noticed I was pissed at him because he gave an apologetic smile before mouthing 'what did I do?'
I just mouthed back 'nows not the time to get excited' whilst motioning to the bag and Sky.
I noticed the rest of our brothers staring at us with confusion written all over their faces. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned to look at Sky.
She looked at me, then turned her gaze to the bad, then back at me.
I gave her a reassuring nod, encouraging her to open the bag knowing that Tsubaki wouldn't have given her anything bad to wear and she would be adorable afterwards.

Normal POV - Everyone stared an anticipation as Sky slowly peeked inside the bad and slowly lifted out an adorable red frilly dress.

The boys all cheered at Tsubaki for having/finding such a perfect dress for Sky, although they all thought about why he had it ( well apart from Azusa of course, who just smiled at everyone's reaction

The boys all cheered at Tsubaki for having/finding such a perfect dress for Sky, although they all thought about why he had it ( well apart from Azusa of course, who just smiled at everyone's reaction. )

Sky POV - I wasn't really sure what to make of the dress, but everyone seemed to really like it so I might as well put it on.
Sky - "Everyone get out!"
Ukyo - "why? Will you be okay? What are you going to do?"
Sky - "Oh I'm just gonna get changed."
Then my brothers all reluctantly left, not wanting to leave me alone for a second in case I got hurt. 'Geez I may look like a 5yr old but that doesn't mean I will start acting like one... does it!?'
After I heard the door shut (a/n they didn't lock the door though)
I managed to strip and put on my pants on (which were also placed in the bag by Tsubaki)
'I wonder why he has little girl clothes'. I thought to myself as I, after three tries, to put my gave up on trying to put the dress on.
"UGH WHY CAN'T I PUT THIS SUPID DRESS ON!!! For crying out loud I'm seventeen, it's not like I don't know how to dress myself! GOD ITS LIKE IVE FORGOTTEN!" I shouted in annoyance.
I also hear my voice properly, and it sounded so annoyingly high pitched. I know to anyone else it would sound like an adorable voice, but I just couldn't stand it!

Normal POV - All the brothers heard Sky's shout and quietly chuckled to themselves at how cute she was as a five year old, but at the same time all pondering how she became a five year old in the first place.
Tsubaki then shouted "I'LL GO HELP SKY!"
Whilst the rest of the brothers groaned that they didn't shout first. But they all decided that Azusa should go with him in case he did something stupid.

Sky POV - I heard my door open, then close, I quickly hid in my closet because I didn't want any of my brothers to see me like this. I was tangled up in the dress, with my leg in an arm hole and my head trying to fit into the other arm hole.
I heard some whispering; I put my ear to the door to listen.
Tsubaki - "Azusa I really love Yuusuke, I love him more than a brother! I know I always tease him but it's only because I don't know how to deal with these feelings of love! What should I do?"
'Whaaaaa, there brothers he can't like Yuusuke! But I will support whatever decision he makes!'
Tsubaki - "Hey Azusa did your hear something"
Azusa - "Na it was probably our brothers downstairs"
'Whoops I must've said that our loud, at least it didn't give away my hiding spot'
Tsubaki - "Oh okay, anyway what should I do about Yuusuke then, I really love him and I want to confess my feeling for him, but I don't know if he will love me back"
Azusa - "Why don't I go get him and you can ask?"

'Damn what am I meant to do, I can't go out because firstly they will think I was eaves dropping and secondly because I'm tangled in this stupid dress'

Yuusuke? - "Azusa said you wanted to talk to me?"
Tsubaki - "Yes... I wanted to say... well basically... I um... Ireallyloveyousopleasesayyoulovemeto"
Yuusuke? - "Can you say that slower please?"
Tsubaki - "well um... I really... like you... so please say you love me too! Also would you go out with me?"
Yuusuke? - "YES! Of course I love you back, and I would love to go with you!"
Tsubaki - "I'm so glad, I can't wait to take you!"
I heard a kissing noise and I thought to myself 'WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY TAKE HIM!!! They shouldn't kiss, what should I do!'

Cliffhanger lol sorry😅
Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave some feedback, and I will try to update before the end of the month, but I have a lot of skl work and other stuff to catch up on. Not that many people read this but oh well, I keep writing it for those 4 people who are reading it, and in hopes that one day it will become popular and thousands of people will have read it.❤️
Anyhooo see you in the next chapter darlin🙃