Chapter 3

3rd person POV -
Sky stood frozen unsure what to do silently listening to her brothers.
She cursed under her breath confused on how to solve her problem.

Sky POV -
'SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! What am I meant to do, it's not like I can stay in this closet forever... can I?
UGHHHHHHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO!? HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION!? SEND HELP!'
I thought to myself as I heard my brothers start talking again.
Yuusuke? - Wh-hat do you mean!?
Tsubaki - You know exactly what I mean.
'Does this seem really similar to when I first moved here? I swear I remember Tsubaki confessing his love to Azusa?
Also now that I'm thinking about it Yuusuke's voice sounds really weird.
It almost sound like somebody impersonating him... OMG! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!'
Sky - AZUSA GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!
Yuusuke? - Sky is everything okay, Azusa isn't here at the moment, do you want me to get him?
Sky - Azusa I know that's you, please s-stop l-l-lying to m-me I thought y-you loved m-me. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

(Btw if u didn't catch, Azusa had been Yussuke? the whole time, and Tsubaki put him up to it)

Azusa POV -
I ran in as quickly as I could to find Sky huddled in the corner of her closet knotted up in her dress 'OMG SOOOO ADORABLE'
Quietly chuckling to myself, I picked up the sniffling girl gently fixing her dress before comforting her soothingly.

Azusa - Sky do you forgive me? I am really sorry, it was Tsubaki's idea.
Sky - I guess, it's just that... well you guys were really nice to me and treated me like your real sister cough mostly cough and then you lied I didn't think you would lie to me... maybe I thought Tsubaki would lie, but not you.
Azusa - Oh... I am still really sorry, and I know this isn't the right time considering everything, but your mine! I won't let any of the other brothers have you, I know you can hear this Tsubaki so, I won't even lose to you! When you turn back to normal Ema I will be yours too!
Sky - Please don't do this now, I only love you as a brother, I've told you this before, please...?
Tsubaki - Sky we understand that, but all of us, all the brothers love you than more than just a sister! Please pick one!
Sky - Can this just wait till I'm back to normal? Please, I don't want any other stress on top of this! Also don't most of you have work, school, collage...
Tsubaki/Azusa - We called in sick to look after you! And we will leave the big question till after you return to normal.
Sky - Thanks yawnnnnn... Im just gonna rest my eyes for a sec okay...?
Azusa - Go to sleep, don't worry about anything, me and Tsubaki will take care of you.
Tsubaki - Yep we love you so much!
Sky - I love you to Onii-sans (plz don't kill me if it's wrong) don't leave me!

Okay there! Sorry it might be short, 530 words (around) I wasn't actully gonna write this, but I did promise that I would post a chapter before my birthday therefore midnight on my birthday is fine! Anyway I hope you liked this chapter, and please don't kill me if you didn't!
So still plz send suggestions on how you want this story to go!

Vote who she should end up with (obvi when she's normal she again)

Should I add Reiji from Diabolik lovers?

Comment what you think
Like and other shit!

Oh I'm not sure when I'll be able to get the next chapter out, I will try be quick but...
Anyways um... I have an essay about holocaust due soon, so I have to write 6 pages and since I've left it really last minute, I have to do that on the weekend! What fun 😒!

Sorry that I don't update to frequently (not that I have loads of readers, but I'm doing this for the amount I do have) cough cough like 5! Anyway I'm grateful for the ppl who decided to read my crappy story!

Peace out! Love ya babes🔥❤️😍