Chapter 8

Sky PoV -
I'm so very confused, I can think perfectly fine... but whenever I try to say anything... UGHHHHHH!!! Luckily I think Julie still understands me, but I can't possibly think of why I'm a freaking child again!!!

Let me try say... 'can I go toilet'

"Nii-sanssss... me potty I go please"

See what I mean... and it doesn't help that I'm bloody talking to myself as if someone's reading this behind a screen!
And if they are, I don't care about you're bloody 4th wall!!! I'm not the exactly the same as the girl in some anime!
I mean am I even real!? Is anyone real...? Are we just living in some fanfic type world where we are just fictional characters to entertain people... it's like we're in some sort of sims world with some creepy teen stalker forcing us to do their bidding...

What if the people (if there are people) reading this aren't real either, and they're being controlled like puppets...

...everyone's controlled be a higher being...

Lol slight trigger😂👌 nothing bad, just don't come at me...
(Probably should've put this at the start)

GOD ISNT REAL! NOTHING IS REAL!
THIS IS ALL A FIGMENT OF SOMEONES IMAGINATION!!!
THIS IS ALL A DREAM ! IT HAS TO BE A DREAM!!!

I will wake up... frickel dickel THAT HURT...! Okay shiz it cant be a dream I felt that pinch...

Wait... if pink is green, and yellow is black... is fourteen times eighty nine... three...

I HAVE FIGURED OUT LIFE PROBLEMS... YASHAJVKAJVJS

All we have to do... is eternal life... Muahahahahah I already have it sorted... BANG BANG BANG... bangbangbang...

Everyone who have wronged me will DIEEEEEEE!!!

Hikaru PoV -
"Sky... are you alright..."
I heard my sweet darlin little sister cackling like a mad woman... I mean if it quite late... maybe I should take her to bed now...

"Hey guys I'm gonna put Sky to bed, she probably had a lot of stress on her right now, I'll take her to my room"
The rest of my brother hummed in response.

When I got to Sky... she was laughing in the middle of her bedroom floor...

Quickly I carried her to my room... realising she fell asleep on my shoulder, I quietly changed and bathed her, before tucking her into my bed, and getting ready myself before kissing her head and snuggling up next to her.

Okay... I understand my brothers may think I'm weird, and they have no idea I'm after Sky too, but I can assure you... I WILL GET HER!!!

Okay thanks for reading... yeah this was quite the chapter...
The picture is the weirdest message I sent today

On a side note... my friend thinks I was high af when I was writing this...
I promise I wasn't, but I think you guys can kinda see what she was talking about through this chapter... but I enjoyed writing that, I might make some other chapters similar, but don't worry, I will make some actual chapters too😂🔥

This is dedicated to animebookworm1

Alright luv u lot, plz read don't give up on this story...

LISTEN TO THE SONG AT THE TOP
MY NEW FAVES❤️🔥💯