" And... how do I awaken them? "

" You will need something of like a trigger. It's not within your conscious, the trigger will only be pulled when your Hougyoku soul feel menaced. "

" Hmm... that will be distressing... "
I look at my palm and think, in what kind of situation where I'll pull out my own power with great threats from others?

" I can make something for you and since it will be my own body who use the power, it will have much greater effect than the previous. "

" Oh is that so? Then... I want you to make me a violin. "

" Via...Lin? "

"... pfft, ahaha, so you don't know what it is, huh? Oh dear, silly me... of course you wouldn't know something as unnecessary as that. "

"... you can transfer me the image in your mind so I can make it for you. "

" Huh? That's convenient! You should've told me sooner, sheesh. Well, how do I transfer it? "

" Place your forehead on mine, then imagine the shape of what you want, what kind of thing it is, the length, width, and sound. "

"... alright, I'll try. "

No matter how hard I try to remember my beloved violin, in the end those memories will sipped through my subconscious...

__________________________________________

When I was 7th... the violin was the only thing I have and I open my heart to.

" As expected from Yurie's daughter, my grand daughter is perfect at everything—no, she must be perfect at everything. "
Clapping hands from the unexpected spectator, it was not meant for me—rather for himself.

Those stern face that only smile for his pride, my grandfather from mother's side was a prideful admiral in the military. I'm the only child from his daughter.
.

.

.

" Imouto ( younger sister ), violin suits you better than claiming the top chairman. You are three years younger than me, the third child, yet you have three times better luck than me...Ah, but your mother is the third wife as well right? Heh... you really are the odd one. "
Laugh twisted with envy and incompetence, was my second older brother's speciality.

As if we're in a game, being the first is the best, being the last is the worst. But being second? It's neither a win nor a lost. It was just an extra number to fill the gap. He's always the second best.
.

.

.

" Hasu, the violin distracting those who wants to concentrate on their studies. Play somewhere else. "
Father is never wrong, what he said is always based on a fact.

He is always right, and perhaps that's the reason I get left. Jokes on this world.

.

.

.

" Hasu, you play so beautifully. Mother is pleased, but you always play a sad tone. Mother believe, father will be more pleased if you play a happier tone. "
Not for the sake of me, but for father. Wanting to get attention and affection from him, by using me.

Whilst me never get attention and affection from her, she squished dry my attention and affection for father. She always wore make up, even to her bed. The make up she used, was me.

______________________________________

" Iohita Muktika. "

I never thought, hearing Houtsuki said it himself this close, can be really mystical.

Suddenly the sands from the garden starts to fly and make a flow towards Houtsuki's hand. I pull myself away from him and observe the situation. It's somewhat... feels really different when Houtsuki the one who say the spell.

The sand began to form like the violin I was thinking—even to the strings and the bow. I almost forgot that anything made by iohita muktika will be made from pearls. So although this violin has the same thickness as any good violin, I know for sure that this is made of pearls.

" It's beautiful, white colored pearl violin, yet reflected rainbows when touched by the sunlight. "

I try to play a string and the sounds is ... just like my old violin... I see... this is my violin. The only violin I ever have.

" I'll play you a song and show you this is how I have fun, Houtsuki. "

I will play... anything I want, anything my heart desire. Nothing... can tell me what to play anymore.

Will you be able to hear this someday, Sousuke-San?

[ Well, you may play the video if you want for the end of this chapter. ]

_____________________________

Well well well! Hello everyone! Seems like you all have been waiting for this slow-plot story getting serious huh? Just wait for the next chapter, cus it will be filled with.... AHEM

NO SPOILER

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ❤️❤️✨✨✨

P.s be ready.