#7~Darry Imagine

"No y/n, I'm not letting you go to this rumble! I don't want you getting hurt!" Darry sighed while greasing his hair back. You and him had been arguing for a while about whether or not you should go to the rumble that night. You were determined to go: you really wanted to help.
"Aw, come on Darry! Y/n's one of the most badass chics I've ever seen! She can easily take down those socs," Dally smirked while putting his arm around your shoulder just to piss Darry off.
"Fine, but I want you taking down the weak ones. If you ever get into any, and I mean ANY trouble, you call me and I'll beat them up," Darry reluctantly said while pulling Dally's arm off of you. You sent Dally a grateful glance, and he just winked at you. You and the gang ran off to the rumble, laughing and screaming the whole way. When you arrived at the park, you met with Tim Shepard's gang. Just as you greeted them, the socs began to pull up in their mustangs. As they walked toward you, you could sense the tension in the air. Their were definitely more of them than there were of you, but you knew that the greasers could still take them. We had been through more, seen more. Us greasers had the determination you needed to take the victory. Paul Holden stepped forward and so did Darry.
"Well if it isn't Darrel Curtis. I see you've taken a turn for the worst," He smirked while cracking his knuckles. Darry just silently flared at him. You had known that they went to high school together, but not much else. However you could tell that there was more to their history than that.
"I'm happy right where I am Tim. And nothing could change that," Darry growled before punching him in the chest.The rumble began, and you ran toward one of the socs. At first you thought you had him, but then he regained his strength and punched you so hard that it knocked you out. The last thing you heard was Darry screaming your name before darkness engulfed you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ Part 2 coming soon!