#4~A song to describe your relationship

Dally~ "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel

You were a soc, and you'd never thought you'd date a greaser. Your mother was very protective of you, and tried to keep you away from them. That is, until you met Dally. He helped you realize that just because he was a greaser didn't mean you should jump to conclusions.
Ponyboy~"I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz

Pony couldn't live without you, and you couldn't live without him. You needed each other just like you needed to breath. Even when you got into fights, Ponyboy would refuse to leave you because he could never give up on your relationship. (A/N-This one made hit me in the feels)
Sodapop~ "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars

Before you had met Soda, you had been extremely insecure. You had hated the way you looked, and bullying at school didn't help with that. However, when you met Soda, it seemed like he was an angel sent from god. He was the light in your life. Anytime you would call yourself ugly or stupid, he would cut you off by kissing you. Then, Pony would tell you about everything he loved about you, which was everything.
Johnny~ "All Of Me" by John Legend

You and Johnny had a good relationship. You trusted each other, and made the perfect couple. However, like human beings, you got into fights. It seemed almost hopeless at times, but you knew that without each other, your lives would be a mess. As long as you had each other, everything would be okay.
Steve~ "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

Your father had always been very strict about dating, and didn't want you to get into a relationship he thought you might regret. Then you met Steve. You loved him with all your heart, and couldn't live without him. That's why you were devastated when your father forbid you from seeing Steve. Despite your father's wishes, you two began to meet in private to blossom your forbidden romance. After a while he couldn't take it anymore and begged your father to let Steve take your hand in marriage. After seeing how much he truly cared about you, your father finally approved of you and Steve.
Darry~ "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth

Your family had been having problems since you were little, and it heavily affected your everyday life. It lead you into depression, and you thought no one would ever be able to love you for who you were. Until you met Darry. He was your light in a world of darkness, and helped you through some tough times in your life. Darry always reminded you that even when he wasn't with you, you can always call him when life got the worst of you.
Two-bit~ "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes

You had been in a steady relationship for a while before you met Two-bit. He immediately fell in love with you, and you almost did. However, you didn't want to break what you had with your boyfriend, so you pushed your feelings aside. Nevertheless, Two proceeded to pursue you. He had never loved a girl the way he loved you, and he couldn't give that up. Two-bit would get angry whenever your boyfriend hurt your feelings in any way possible, and would wonder why you were with him in the first place.