Daddy's Little F*ckdoll (Calum Hood Smut/Angst)

Summary: Calum uses some words during sex, which make (Y/N) feel uncomfortable, causing her to distance herself from him.  (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Getting Walked In / Dirty Talk / Fingering / Masturbation)
(TW: Degradation / Use of Safeword)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 

(Request) (Words: 2.6k)
--

"I can't wait till the guys leave and I have you all to myself." Calum whispers in my ear, arms wrapping around my waist as he pulls me into a hug from behind. His body feels warm; through his shirt even, I can feel the heat of his skin.
"Well, you will have to wait for a while." I smile at him quickly before I turn back to fix the drinks. Calum groans, gathering my hair into his hand and pushing them over my shoulder, proceeding to press his plump lip on the base of my neck.
"But I need you." He whines, his hands dropping to the front of my skirt, almost above my pelvis. He bucks his hips forward, making me feel his hardening cock against my ass.
"Really now?" I breathe out, trying not to melt into a puddle.
"Mmhm... And I bet you need me just as badly." He whispers in my ear, lowering his hand to bring it under my skirt. He feels me over my underwear, fingers tracing above my clit.
"Get your hands off. They are going to see us." I whine, but I am enjoying the sudden attention my bundle of nerves is receiving, even over the delicate fabric of my panties. Not that I am voicing it; one word or even a slight moan is enough for Calum to put me on top of the counter and push his cock deep inside me.
"And that has stopped exciting you, princess? It wasn't long ago that you made me pull the car over and rode my dick until I was filling you up with cum... You love giving people a show, don't you?" He chuckles in my ear, biting on my lobe. My breath quickens and deepens as his words penetrate my brain; I bet he can feel the little wet patch that is spreading on my clothed core.
"Are the drinks going to take longer?" The tension in the room is broken by Ashton who enters the kitchen. Heat rushes to my face as Calum pulls his hand from my underwear. I turn to Ashton, trying to keep my face from morphing into the most embarrassed expression it could possibly morph into.
"Uhhh, I'll be... I'll bring them out in a minute." I stutter, pointing at the tray of glasses next to me. Ashton nods before he walks away. I turn to Calum, giving him a death glare for almost getting us caught.
"What?" He asks, playing the innocent.
"I will fucking murder you." I threaten, but instead of him getting scared, he chuckles sarcastically.
"I would like to see you try, with your wrists cuffed behind your back." He winks at me, picking up the tray, and walking outside to our guests.
I have to take a moment for myself; it has been long enough since the last time Calum and I were alone together for me to crave his touch, for my body to enter a frenzy with just the sensation of his breath hitting my skin.

The guys are soon off; those few months of traveling have hit them hard enough to just yearn for the comfort of their homes.
"You can leave them for tomorrow." Calum comments as he enters the kitchen.
"I plan on staying in bed all day long. I even took a day off to stay with your stupid ass for the whole day." I reply, placing the glasses carefully in the dishwasher.
"At least strip down for me, princess. Just keep the apron on." He groans; I can feel his eyes scanning my body, inch by inch taking in the vision in front of him.
"Don't be ridiculous. You can wait for a few more minutes..." I giggle, but soon his body is pressed against mine, pausing my laugh.
"Or, I can just raise your skirt and fuck you over the sink. That would be great, wouldn't it?" He whispers, bringing his hand on my sex and moving his fingers over it. I don't think I've heard his voice get so deep and husky before, and that says a lot about his mood.
"Can't you just wait a few more minutes?" I ask, nibbling my bottom lip with my teeth as I try to focus on finishing the dishes.
"No. And neither can you. You are soaking your panties, princess." He teases me even more. I groan as he rubs my slit with 2 of his fingers.
"What about my wrists being cuffed behind my back, daddy? You promised that the metal would leave a mark around them... And I thought you were a man of your word. Aren't you, daddy?" I whimper, just as his fingers try to peel my panties to the side. Calum releases a throaty groan before he shoves 2 fingers inside me. I squirm at the sudden feeling, almost dropping the glass.
"Finish the dishes, princess. And I am going to take good care of you tonight." He murmurs, gently slipping his fingers in and out of me, curling them softly in a teasing way.
"I hate you." I moan, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.
"Don't look much like it right now, doll." He says cockily.