Pornstar!Calum (Calum Hood Smut AU)

Summary: (Y/N) is a newbie in the porn industry, and Calum happens to be her first co-star.
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Request) (Words: 554)
--

anonymous asked:
there's this porn company called hot guys fuck and osmmsmsmsms i like imagining pornstar!calum being featured on it sm skdkskskks

All I can think about now is this... thanks
Ok, but like imagine being new in the industry and this being your first time in a professional video or whatever and Calum being your co-star. He would be utterly confident walking in the room, greeting some of the people on the crew, and you would be really shy or you know, kinda anxious about this.

Imagine him walking to you and introducing himself because you know, he would be fucking you in a bit...
So, from your chair, you are looking at the Greek-god-looking guy in front of you and you feel a little lump in your throat. But you extend your hand and smile.
"(Y/N). Nice to meet you." You say in all the confidence you can muster at the moment. He smirks at you and you see him lick his lips.
"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N). I heard you are new here. Welcome abroad." He says as he takes a seat on the chair next to you.
"Yeah... Kinda... I mean, this is my first professional video. So, thank you." You try to explain with a bit of stuttering.
"You'll do great. But if you need anything, you can always ask for advice, ok?" He offers as he is being called in for makeup and preparation.
Shamelessly, you stare at his body as he walks away, unconsciously biting your lip. You knew not to expect a greasy guy, but he was something else.

You don't pay much attention to him after that since you have to get ready for shooting, and as the beginning of the shooting approaches your anxiousness seems to rise a bit, but as you stand next to him, listening to the director's instructions, you can help but peek at him a little.

And things get more intense as you begin shooting; you feel his plump lips on your skin as he has you pinned down on the table you are fucking on and all you can think is how badly you want to feel him. So, you have to keep reminding yourself that this is just for the video, that you have to act professionally.
"Look at that... Look how wet you are, you greedy little slut." He groans as the grip on your wrists tightens. For a moment, you really can't tell if he truly knows you are craving him or it is part of the script.
And when he touches you down there you catch a little smirk on his lips, which makes you twitch with excitement.

After the shot, you wait until the video is released on the site, impatiently gawking on the screen to see it. Sure, you wanted to see yourself and how you looked on screen, but really, you wanted to relive the moment.

So, as you press play and watch the beginning credits roll in, biting your lip as you wait for Calum to appear on the screen.
You take in every bit of his body, noticing how he moves and his expression, watching how he touched you and how he drove his body on yours. You can vividly feel the heat in every inch of your body he has touched.

Needless to say, after that, you really wished you could co-star again with Calum... with or without the cameras...