058 : the last night

❝ CHEER UP THEN! ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
flying out to cali with
none other than plane freak
himself peter parker
( some call him tom buh 🤷🏼‍♀️ )

VIEW ALL REPLIES...

>tom🕸/@tomholland1996
you're going to have the
worst jetlag on your
wedding day no tea just facts

>scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
hey ! blame 2am me for
thinking it was suitable to
book a flight halfway across the
world the day before i get
hitched..

>z💕/@zendaya
already waiting at the airport
sksksksks

haz🤠/@hazosterfield
ILOVEFLYINGWITHYOUGUYS

>scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
METOO

>username/@username
who are you flying with? x

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
me, me best man, haz, mummy
and dad, all the hollands (my
2nd family)♥️♥️

>username2/@username2
where's theo?

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
he went rly late last night
w sophie (the maid of
honour) to sort some last min
stuff with cammie n chris n
daya xxx

Standing in a large circle, the mixed party of Holland's and Cabello's (and harrison) alike were sat in a first class flight that Scarlett insisted she'd pay for everyone, ready to board their flight.

Everyone was talking and socialising, catching up on recent lost months not spent as one big family, apart from the best man himself. Tom was sat in a quiet corner of the gate, fiddling endlessly with his suitcase and biting his lip so much, an erray of cuts would line up.

Scarlett approaches her best friend with a gentle smile on her face, sitting down next to him, taking in the same view of the airport as Tom was.

"You're not usually scared of flying." Scarlett points out, a mission set to make Tom feel good enough after his help yesterday.

He came over, sat with Scarlett, let her talk about her worries of getting married so soon after barely dating, and just sat in peace until Theo came home to pack and say goodbye.

"I'm not. I'm perfectly fine with it." Tom shrugs, and Scarlett raises her eyebrows, unaware of what elephant could be bothering her best friend.

"Oh, well, cheer up then!" Scarlett rolls her eyes, digging her head into Tom's shoulder, who stiffened at the touch.

"I'm fine!" Tom chuckles, but everyone knew that he wasn't.

𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔩𝔢

SMILES ALL ROUND AS CABELLO'S WEDDING DRAWS NEARER

by erin lim

With hours to go until singer Scarlett Cabello, 30, ties the knot with actor Theo James, 33, final preparations are coming together before the big day in a Santa Barbara church where sister Camila Cabello-Pratt got hitched to Chris Pratt 6 months ago.

Scarlett was seen in the arrivals lounge in LAX, tagging best man Tom Holland beside her as she couldn't seem more excited to be married within the next 24 hours.

Although Cabello seemed to be sharing jokes with Tom, he seemed to be in quite the sour mood, not pulling one smile in the airport.

This is after Scarlett sent a series of tweets to her fans which alerted who was coming with them to the flight. This includes Tom's entire family, mutual best friend Harrison Osterfield, and Scarlett's divorced parents Joan and David Cabello.

Fiancé Theo James is already in California, departing the evening of Scarlett's 30th birthday in order to keep things in order for the big day, relying on caterers over the phone.

Scarlett's birthday was fortunately not spent alone, as best friends Tom Holland and Oliver Coren were quick to be a helping hand and throw a little movie and pizza night in celebration, though Cabello admitted she didn't eat any pizza to stick to the hard diet she put on herself for the big day.

Oliver will fly in Los Angeles tonight, as well as manager Scooter Braun for the wedding. It's expected to be a star studded day.

⋆。˚  ✩

super short becos ur getting
long long long final 3 chapters
ahead of you

i'm sobbing
can ghost readers be more
consistent with their
voting that'll be appreciated
xxxxx