4. An Abundance of Nothingness

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I've heard the cries of trapped angels, the thuds of their broken wings falling on dead grass. I have heard the screams of the good, overpowered by the victorious howls of the devil, but none compare to the excruciating sound of a cracking heart, broken one too many times. She falls, her frail legs can't take the weight of her emptiness, and the crack widens. It lets out all the pain, fear, guilt and anxiety, leaving her with an abundance of nothingness.

Alone, in the comfort of her room, she cries. The desperacy to rid herself from the pain makes her hurt herself. She screams and wails in silence. She washes her face and steps out, smiling wider, but not wider than the cuts on her wrist. She's the happy one, they say, so naïve, how will she face the warping reality of life? She laughs the bitterest of laughs. She seeps back into her abundance of nothingness.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Thx for reading! I go through so much in my life lol, I think everyone does, and at a point, when your feelings just pile up and up, and you let them go, you are left with the worst numb emptiness, it is the worst feeling ever. When I read about other's problems, I feel stupid even caring about mine, but that's stupid. We all deserve to mourn our problems properly, and not feel guilty. Just something I wanted to say...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Vote, Comment and Share, it really helps me stay motivated!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Today's playlist:

➸ Sweet Creature- Harry Styles
➸ Habit- Still Woozy
➸ Shot For Me- Devon Baldwin
➸ Porcelain- Mxmtoon
➸ Skinny love- Bon Iver

Hope you enjoy these songs.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Go follow me on-

➺ @_frowny.face_ - Insta (art acc)
➺ @frowny face -Pinterest
➺ @asmibanerjee - apple music

**✿❀ ❀✿**