1. Me

INTRO:

This book is where I scribble down all my raw feelings and put them out for the world to see, so let's not be too harsh, but your criticism is always appreciated.

Okay, so if you are going to sneak into my mind and know my deepest insecurities, fears, and thoughts, you should at least know a lil about me. I am 15, sorta tall for my age, and obsessed with music. Oh, and my name is Asmi. I like reading and cold coffee. 

This is me experimenting around with the random writings I have been composing recently. I may not be posting too often because I only write shit when I feel something extreme, and that isn't every day. If I try to randomly write poetry it usually turns out to be about food, and um, no. All chapters may not be poetry, some may have thoughts, random stories, and other random stuff. IDK.

As a teenager, I go through a lot in my everyday life. From insecurities to boys, everything feels like the end of the world to me. I don't really know who to talk to about all this because I can't explain it and I don't think anyone relates, but just in case you do, well, you aren't alone.

 +++

All of the poetry/ writing prompts are of my own so please do not copy it. 

+++

If you want to read my fictional teen novel on Wattpad, you can check out my account. It's called 'Insanity'.

+++ 

I will try to put a mini playlist of 2-5 songs per chapter just because music helps me get through my shit, and I hope it helps you too. I personally love aesthetics cuz they calm me down, and I will put those up too.

so here's today's mini playlist-

➸ Cherry Cola- Kuwada 
➸ The Scientist - Coldplay 
➸ Weak when ur around me - Blackbear 
➸ Stomach It (feat. EDEN) - Crywolf 

+++

Vote, comment & share

Vote, comment & share. I'd really appreciate it.