》15《[confession]》15《

Start from the beginning

In the van
    Jungkook fell asleep with his earphone.I sit next to him already.Jimin pass me the pillow and put it on his nap.I accidentally hit him until his earphone fell at his shoulder.I want to put it back,but i just heard some song from it.I slowly take out his phone and see the title of the song.The song is Begin?

   "Ahh..We already talk about this song..we ask him to do this song for the concert.." , said Jimin.I just nodding and put it in my ear too.

_____End_____

  Jungkook are start practise his song.His voice still the same even he didn't remember anything about himself.We won't force him to get his memories back.Maybe we should let it be.We don't want to make him hurt again.

    "Loving my brother,hyunge isseo.."

The lyric really make our hearts melting.

After we done whole night it the concert.We back to the hotel.Jin was roommate with Jungkook and Jimin.I share room with the rest.Manager already said that we should gathered sharp 00:00 for some briefing?

Jungkook POV
    I put my cloth on my bed and tidy it.hyungs are busy bathing.I just have to wait after they finish.Since they still inside the bathroom,i decide to tidy all my stuff inside the bag.I found my secret box.Jin-hyung give me back this box.He still didn't know that my memories has gotten back.I don't have any feeling to be happy anymore.I have no heart. The euphoria i'm wishing it has gone forever.I don't believe in anyone else.When I pick up the hoodie,my diaries book fell from it.I take it and throw in the rubbish.

  There's no use in this.

  "Okay kook,i have done!",Jin-hyung shouted when he have done take a shower.

I take my bath stuff and go to the bathroom.

I look at my self with a mirror.I take out the pills.I saw my self there.

"Jeon Jungkook...your euphoria is not here anymore.."

   "Why you keep bother around me?"

"I decide you for..exits all of it.."

     "...SHUT UPP!!",I punch the mirror till it broken.

Seok Jin POV
     I don't think he okay.He looks so tension. He just pass me when i got to the bathroom.

  A few second then,i heard that Jungkook punching something very hard.I already prepare the key for get ready if Jungkook having some trouble again.I quickly open the door and looking Jungkook are crying and his hand was bleeding.I quickly  take a emergency box and treat his hand.

    "I'm so sorry..hyung..",he said weakly.

"It's okay...it just a light injured...say it if you feel hurt okay?",i wipe the wounds slowly.I can feel his react.So i make it softy for avoid feeling hurt.

   "Done,make sure don't do any heavy work okay?",i caress his hair.

  He nodding.His tears is fell.

   "Jungkook?why did you crying?",i ask.

"I's really sorry hyungs...i got so much sins.. i know..you guys will not forgive me right?..", he said with his hiccups.

    "Why could you say like that?..yo-",he cut my sentence.

"No hyungs...i already remember all of that.. that why i pretend to be quiet...but there someone always bother me....i in depression after remind the bad memories i kept till now..I always told myself to suicidal but i can't...I tried to be a normal person but i can't...it's hurt when i remember every word my parent told to me...honestly,i'm tired with the liars i have been through..i really wishing the euphoria...but i can't hyungs...I'm just a burden for you guys..",he said with hardest crying.I slap him and hug.

   "Listen to me..You are not our burden.. you are our new little brother...since you came here,we never had negative feeling on you.. You save my life twice..and you save other  people ..you make your hyungs proud of you.. kook..Jeon Jungkook.. you are the strong boy who was still stay with the pain i have been through...we always love you.. no matter what happen on you..how much problem you hide it..as your hyung..we will help you.. okay..?" ,he crying so hard than later.I hug him tightly and he hug me back.

Jungkook Pov

    "Even you feel down..you must go up and try to cheers yourself..",

  ."I wish that you can find your own euphoria,i do believing so much..keep your smile anywhere..it will healing people who got down or fell after so much pain that they have..we don't know people who get so much pain in their heart...all we have to do just keep your smile..okay..",

  I remember every deep world in my mind.I very tired to thinks of it.But the one things that i can't remember well...

Who is he?why 2 girl are holding me?

Why i haven't seem them yet?..

Are this is the most liar i got again?...