Chapter 10

Jc POV

While Kian and Paige were out on their romantic date, I got the boys together I thought that it's about time we do another prank war. And we all know how fired up Kian gets about this, so we decided to make this one an epic one. One that will take hours to prepare. I send Kian a text.

Call me when you're on your way home! - Jc

I go into my room and grab out a notepad and start to jot down notes and plans for these pranks that we are going to pull on Kian and Paige. I make sure not to put too many that will affect Paige, or else she won't want to stay here ever again.

***

"Boys, come down! We need to plan this shit!" I call up the stairs to the boys.

I start walking back into the kitchen to grab something to eat, but I stop in my tracks and my ears prick up when I hear a heard of footsteps. I instantly turn around and to no suprise, I am tackled mainly by Sam, but also the rest of the boys. We wrestle on the mat for a few minutes until I suddenly remember why I called them down here for a meeting.

While getting up, I swing my right leg, but accidentally kick something. Or should I say, someone.

"Ow! What the hell Jc?" I hear Trevor call out from under the boys.

I sit up, making sure I didn't kick anyone else, and watch Trevor run up the stairs, not looking back at us.

"I'm sorry!" I call, trying to persuade him back, but after waiting about five minutes, I give up.

"I'm gonna go see if he's okay." Ricky stands up and looks at me as if I was a piece of trash.

I nod to him and the rest of the boys and I untangle from each other and quickly stand up to follow Ricky. We all walk up the stairs and invite ourselves into Trevor's temporary room, not knowing what to expect.

There is Ricky, squatting at the side of Trevor's bed. He stands up and death glares me once more.

"What?" I almost yell.

"Just shut up and watch him while I get some ice for the poor kid." He says, sympathetically.

Sam takes Ricky's spot next to the bed. He starts whispering some calming words into his head. I look over at Trevor's shivering body, which is facing the wall and I instantly feel guilty for what I have accidentally done to him.

Ricky comes back, holding some peas wrapped in a cloth. Trevor rolls over, revealing his face. His cheekbone is blue and swollen. Ricky puts the chilled peas on it, then lets Trevor hold them.

"How is he, Doc?" Connor asks Ricky sarcastically.

"He's gonna be fine, Jc just almost kicked his teeth out!" Ricky starts to raise his voice towards the end.

"Whoa. Sorry! I accidentally kicked him. It's not my fault!" I protest, pissed off that Ricky is blaming me for the accident.

Ricky scoffs and walks away, sounding disgusted with me.

"Hey, did everyone forget the real reason why Jc called us all together?" Connor stops Ricky from leaving the room by grabbing his arm and spinning him around.

"Oh right! The prank war!" I say, excitedly.

Ricky's ears prick up and a smile forms on his face.