Chapter 4

Paige POV

After my little talk with Ricky, I walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I slide down the door and sit on the floor.

"Hey, I need to show you something." Connor walks up the stairs and holds a hand out for me.

I take his hand and he pulls me up. Still holding hands, we skip downstairs and head to the back door.

"You may need to prepare yourself for this. Are you ready?" He says, a sly smirk growing on his face.

I nod in excitement.

"Alright boys, open her up!" He calls out into the yard.

I look up at him in confusion. I look back into the yard and prepare myself, like he suggested.

All of a sudden, a loud metal grinding sound rings from under a great big sheet. I block my ears with my hands.

The sheet is suddenly pulled off and people are standing on a spinning mini stage. Once the stage stops spinning, I look at their faces.

Oh my god.

It's all of my favourite American YouTubers! Youtuber heaven!

I look around at everything else. There are tables piled high with food. My favourite food. Yum!

"Connor, Sam and Kian. They aren't there. But they were with me just before. Where are they?" I ask, curiously.

I spin around to look at Jc. He shrugs his shoulders and turns back to stuffing his face full of tacos. I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

I squinted my eyes and was about to turn around once again, but I jumped in fright when someone scared me and I squealed loudly.

"What the fuck?" I say as I hold my heart in my hand.

I heard male chuckling and look behind me, still shocked. There they were. Connor, Sam and Kian - the rest of the boys.

"Oh my god! Why did you scare me like that?" I ask them, still trembling.

"Well, we just wanted to say hi and all chill together." Sam spoke out for all of them.

"Do you like the party?" Kian asks, looking somewhat nervous.

I raise an eyebrow in confusion. I shake my head and blink a few times.

"We made it for you!" Connor, Sam and Kian say in unison.

"Oh my god you guys! Aw! I love you!" My eyes start tearing up because I am as soft as a stuffed teddy bear.

With outstretched arms, I pull them all into a big hug. I look up at each of their faces and smile. I soon break the hug and Kian runs off.

"What's up with him?" I ask to no one in particular.

Sam shrugs his shoulders, not really caring.

Both Connor and Sam are just staring at my face awkwardly. I pull a face and turn around to go and enjoy the amazing party that they threw for me.

I walk over to one of the food stands, still not sure about what to eat, when I bump into Kian.

"Hey, why did you run off like that before?" I ask, concerned.

"Uh..." He starts to blush.

"Okay then... I guess I'll just leave then?" I say, bubbling with confusion.

I walk away, eyes wide. I shake my head once again at him and walk over to a group of YouTubers to hang.