Chapter 6 : The Change

FLARE

"Are we all ready?" Frio asked and looked at us.

I'm already prepared leaving the Land of Salvatras. I brought my pixie, Ember with me. She's more like my secretary. In Versailles, pixies are made to serve every royal blooded.

"I'm ready to go!" Excited kong sabi.

For years, we stayed in Land of Salvatras for our safety because it's freezing outside and even our powers cant do anything.

Nadia, the pure blooded astroloheir of earth is weak because of the lost sun.

Levi, the pure blooded astroloheir of air cant fight the coldness of the whole Versailles.

Aquacia, the pure blooded astroloheir of water is in danger because the coldness can turn her into a frozen statue.

Tyson, the half blooded astroloheir of earth and fire is weak because rather than being a astroloheir of earth, the fire in his body is slowly fading since the energy came from the sun.

Meissa, the half blooded astroloheir of air and water is also in danger. Both of her elements is nothing compare to an ice.

And me, I cannot use my abilities to melt the whole nation. Maari akong mamatay kapag nangyari iyon.

And last but not the least, the pure blooded astroheir of the ice. Frio, he's okay with the situation since one of his abilities is ice manipulation. But still, we need to be careful, hindi namin alam kung anong kakaharapin namin.

"Ember," I clapped my hands.

The pixie already knew what she had to do so in a flick of her hand, she swirled around me with some sparkles and when she's finally done, my clothes changed. From a medieval styled red dress, it changed ito something thick coat but still a dress.

I looked at my friends and saw that they changed their clothes too. We're about walk when the pixies blocked our way. My brows furrowed.

"You're not planning to break our wings right?" Tinaasan ako ng kilay Ember. Napabuntong hininga ako.

Right, they're summer fairies and the coldness might damage their wings. And a pixies without wings is a no, no, no.

Frio released ice on his hands and it went to the pixies wings and covered it. Masayang naupo sa balikat ko si Ember at nagsimula na kaming maglakad. I have the fire with my palm so we can have light while walking.

I looked up, the moon is still there but the sun is gone. I've been so curious about it. Saan kaya napunta iyon? Before I stepped on the Versailles, I see the beauty in it. I fell inlove on the whole place. But when the sun disappeared, it seems that it brought the beauty of Versailles.

And I'm curious about the Astrologies, Gods, and Goddesses. How can they do nothing about it? We've been suffering from more than a year now just to survive every passing day.

"Do you think, where are the gods?" I asked out of nowhere.

"No clue." Ember answered. Napabuntong hininga ako.

"Stop," Natigil kami ng magsalita si Levi. He looked around while his eyes are squinting.

"Someone's spying us." He said, naalarma ako dahil doon. I cant release much heat with me. Guess if someone attacked me, I'll just fight hand to hand.

"A-Anong meron?" Oh, I almost forgot that we have a mortal here.

"None of your business," I smiled at him.