Alana

Alana
(After being dropped of at Joey's Parents)"

I was starving "Can you hurry bro I'm starving " I yelled at Joey.

"Relax, I'm done " He was getting something from the garage while I waited by the drive way. I huffed then I saw him come out with a beautiful Black Motorcycle .

A slick black ducati 848 evo. Such a sexy machine he tossed me a helmet. Tossing his sexy leg over the bike he winked at me "Hop on shorty"
A squeak slipped from my lips  forgetting why I was mad at him in the first place "What do you want to eat?"
He asked as I placed a helmet on my head.
"A burger and fries and a shake "
A chuckle left his lips and the bike roared to life.
A couple of minutes we were at a small diner that had an 70's theme to it, checkered tables lots of mirrors even and old jukebox, it looked like the one in grease.
Joey grabbed my hand walked us to a small booth in the far back corner.  The place was remotely empty with a few old people in the stools.
A pretty blonde girl no older than me came to our table.
"Hey guys what will you want tonight.?" She beamed at us her smile so beautiful it could light up the darkest places.
"Two deluxe cheese burgers and curly fries" Joey told her never really looking at her just at his phone.
"Oh and a strawberry milkshake sweetie thanks" I smiled at her trying to be nicer to her than Joey.
Awkwardly she left with our orders ,"Joey you're mad rude " I scolded.

"Sorry, peaches I'll be nicer to the waitress" the sarcasm in voice was thick and sassy.

I chuckled "alright miss sassy pants 2016"

His brows fell and his lips formed a line "You're mad corny"

I laughed and let me tell you my laugh is crazy I sound like a turkey.

I laughed and couldn't stop laughing ,soon he laughed at my laugh.
The waitress came back with our order and this time Joey gave her an exaggerated thank you and asked for his coke

I dipped my fry in the milkshake and was about to take a bite of my burger when I saw Joeys grossed out face.

" Look if this is the part where you tell me that this is gross and I show you its not and force you to taste it, then I'll have to question which one of us is cornier" I said making him roll his eyes. I finally took a bite of the most amazing burger ever the meat taste was so rich and the bread was soft and warm, I had a mini orgasm in my mouth.
"Woa there " Joey winked at me when a moan escaped my lips.

Soon after I was stuffed to my ears Joey decided to order some boneless wings to "munch on"

"So you get the appetizer after the meal"

"yes why wouldn't I" he said like if it was the most normal thing ever. I just rolled my eyes and got up to the bathroom.

The bathroom was nice marble sink with tiles of different shades of brown a beautiful painting of trees in autumn the light was dimmed giving the room a yellow glow.

I looked at my self in the mirror and licked my lips taking my lip balm out of my small bag and putting some on I looked at my phone 3:00 Am woa that was fast.

Dam I was so mean to Maria I had to make sure to apologize to her I pulled out my phone to text her but a loud knock startled me.

"Alana we leaving as soon as you come out" Joey's husky voice came from the other side of the door sending a shiver directly to my core.