Derek

I woke up with my beautiful mate's drool all over my chest.

Ew.

Lifting her head I whipped my chest and placed her head right back on it.

I couldn't stop looking at her she was so captivating her long blonde hair framed her face like a halo, her lips slightly open, and her lashes lightly brushing her cheeks. 

Her skin was so soft and warm she was just perfect in every way, I have no doubt she is going to be an amazing mate she is so gentle and caring the perfect mixture for a luna.

"So, How long have you been staring at me for, " She said yawning and snuggling deeper on to my ribs.

"Since I whipped your drool from my chest. " I smirked.

"I do not drool" She huffed and got up walking to the bathroom.

I got up and followed her, she spits out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth then went to the shower.

I brushed up and soon joined her.

"Why do you torture me like this" I growled in her ear placing a peck on her neck. Inhaling her vanilla-like scent. My wolf purred it has become his favorite addiction. 

"MMM," A moan escaped her lips.

"It is not on purpose" she breathed out.

"LIES," I growled and turned her around to face me, running my nose on her neck inhaling her sweet scent my wolf couldn't get enough of her and a growl escaped my lips. 

I pinched her nipple making her squeak.

" you know what I want, why do you do this to me?" I said to her looking at her in the eyes, my wolf on the surface a whimper escaping my lips.

We stayed like that for a moment just looking at each other the water hitting our bodies.

"I'm not ready you know that," she said back to me.

A growl found its way out my lips and I punched the wall next to her head.

She flinched but, I knew she wasn't scared, she never was. "I'm a fucking Alpha for goodness sake how is it  that I can't even get my mate to fully mate with me!?" I growled at her face and turned around my wolf getting the best of me.

I didn't notice when but she got out the tub a towel wrapped around her body.

I regretted what I did right away shit! "Maria I'm so sorry babe" I pleaded. She Ignored me and kept walking. She hasn't told me why but if she doesn't want to be with me that way I respect it. Maria is wonderful and the only person who my wolf would bow too, his weakness and strength and even tho we are not mated yet I know she isn't holding back for no reason. Just like she respects me and my secrets I will respect hers too.

That is why I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked after her she felt pretty shitty every time I said something so I held back I will hold back forever if it meant to keep her happy.

Turning her around I looked her in the eyes "I'm sorry I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do Maria I promise, but you know how I get. Its hard to hold back all the time " I said looking deeply into her brown eyes.

Nothing!

 She only looks back at me with a blank stare. "We'll go to Denny's for breakfast yeah?" I smiled. A way to my mate's heart was through her stomach always hungry.

A big smile covered her face and she jumped on to my arms.

"Thanks love, but you don't have to apologize I know what you are doing for me is hard and a huge deal. Thank you, I love you so much for it " She smiled pecking my nose and went to my closet Grabbing a  denim button down and my white polo baseball cap.