Maria

Maria

Everything happened so fast no one had time to react . We all watched as Joey dragged Mckayla toward the trees.

"I'll be back," Derek said and began walking in the direction they went in.

I nodded and walked over to Alana.

"You Okay?" I asked her

"Yea I'm fine, damn who would think she would get so mad over some food " she replied in a bored tone.

"Well that happens when you hit an Alpha with a hot dog," I said sarcastically.

Alana is pretty bright she caught up with the werewolf social and politics real quick.

"A what Now?" She exclaimed. She had not met the Alphas yet.

"That's the daughter of the Alphas, Derek sister you disrespected her and her wolf got offended."I gave her a weak smile.

She looked scared, well not scared just like she was about to puke.

I chuckled " Relax explain what happened I am sure the Alphas will understanding." I said putting and arm around her.

'Go to my house, Mckayla like always called a meeting on her behalf dads gonna be there. Take a ride with Shaun' Derek mind linked me.

'Alright, ' I replied.

"Come on drama baby made a big deal and they called a meeting, " I told Alana.

We walked to Shaun's car in the front lawn where he was inside everyone began to leave all the cars were removed from the lawn.  Some just went to their night patrol shifts.

We sped off and in thirty minutes we were there.

Alana got out and sighed I walked out when the Range Rover pulled up.

Joey hoped out the driver side while an annoyed looking Derek came over to me.

A pissed Mckayla got out after him and walked over to Alana who looked bored.

"Watch whats gonna happen next bitch " Mckayla smirked and Alana rolled her eyes I just chuckled.

We all walked inside "hello guys" the Luna smiled hugging all of us even Alana.

"Oh aren't you a pretty young thing you must be Jose's new daughter " she pinched Alana's cheek.

"Thanks" she blushed and rubbed her cheek.

"Mom stop patronizing the filth! Where is my father" Mckayla whined

"Watch your choice of word Mckayla!" A booming voice came from upstairs.

"Sorry, Daddy! We have to talk about the disrespect by the weaklings in this pack" she said with smugness in her voice.

He sighed "okay to my office" we walked to the office the Alpha went to sit behind his Desk Mckayla sat on one of the chairs in front of his desk. Alana Stood behind Mckayla's arms crossed I stood next to her letting everyone know she wasn't here alone. Derek, Shaun, and Joey sat on the couches in the back effortlessly without a care in the world arms and legs stretched out. I send them all glares, receiving a shrug from Shaun and a wink from Derek. "okay talk," he said annoyed.

"Well Dad this girl right here " she pointed to Alana who rolled her eyes "She threw not one but two hot dogs at me at my face. On top of that, she called me a bitch she should be punished for not respecting her superiors." She told her father who 's eyes shifted to Alana.

She had been patiently waiting for Mckayla to be done, we all were waiting for Alana's reply we knew that was the whole story.

"Well, Hello My name is Alana I'm Jose's new Step-daughter." she introduced her self.