Maria

I slipped on my white vans and headed to Alana's room so she could do my Makeup and hair.

I wore some blue ripped Boyfriend jeans a white strapless tube top tucked in and my vans.

Drakes "Childs Play" was blaring through Alana's speaker when I walked in her room. She turned around from doing her makeup her eyes widen "Looking cute "

She looked so pretty she had a black ankle length dress with two long slits on each side showing of her beautiful caramel skin,
Her Adidas on, her curly hair was pulled in to a tight low ponytail.

" how do you want your makeup " she asked pushing me to sit on her bed.

" Not too much please something simple like yours " I said and she got to work.
She had some Mascara eyeliner and some bronzer and highlight I don't even think she use foundation. Alana has Amazing skin for a human.

She did my hair in a messy bun and did my make up simple with only mascara blush and a little bronzer she gave me some nude lipstick and topped the look with a hint of golden eyes shadow.

As if on queue her phone rung and Shaun told us he was outside.

Handing us some cash dad bid us goodnight before going to bed.

Alana grabbed her purse and head out I grabbed my keys and handbag.

"Ladies looking as gorgeous as always " he smirked kissing Alana's hand.
"Thanks Romeo" she joked.

We hopped in and off we went.

A few hours later... At Shaun's Party

Alana was drunk and she was having so much fun. As soon as she came in she was greeted and shown around. This the most relaxed I have seen her since she moved here. She looked like she belonged.

Alana was dancing with this really cute hunter kid I think his name was Peter. She danced and ground her ass on him. Poor guy must have blue balls by now. She had a few drinks and is letting loose quite well. .

Mckayla is somewhere smoking weed and fucking one of the hunters most likely as soon as we arrived she disappeared with Shaun somewhere and I had not seen them since. Leaving me alone with a room full of drunk werewolf hunters.

I had no worries.

A couple of girls passed by whispering things under their breath and looking at me sideways. I smirked at them and flashed them my canines.

They jumped and walked away faster. I knew that they wouldn't do anything our pack and this group of hunters have an agreement to live in harmony ever since the beta and their leaders mating.

Taking a sip of the jungle juice in my hand I looked at my phone I was surprised to see no messages or calls from Derek.

Coincidentally his name popped out on my screen and I eagerly opened the message.

Hey hows the party?-Derek

I hate it I wanna leave - Maria

He sent me a wink face, now I just have to wait thirty more minutes band I will be out. A smile crept to my face when I saw Alana dancing my way.

She sang and danced to the quick salsa beat with so much grace even if she was drunk.

Pulling me up we began Dancing away "Maria I'm not drunk okay just tipsy I'm buzzed, happy but not drunk so quit looking at me like I am." She scolded me and narrowed her eyes I laughed and danced the rest of the song with my best friend.