"That's just Mira. She has a sixth sense when it comes to this stuff." Lily sighed.

Lucy walked around the arena in a daze. It was the 5th day of the Grand Magic Games but she wasn't with her team or watching. She passed Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus. Hibiki immediately started to flirt with her. Lucy almost payed no attention. She kept walking.

Me?! I'm IN LOVE with Sting!? How?! How can that be possible?! Lucy thought.

She didn't notice that she had stopped walking and was standing where Sabertooth was.

Nah, I can't be in love. It's probably one of those 24 hour crushes. But what is it's not?! Than what do I do?!

Lucy wasn't aware of Sabertooth watching her. One moment she looked calm like she was convincing herself os something and the next she looked horrified and confused. Sabertooth was confused. Lucy wasn't doing anything or insulting Sting. Minerva was snapping her fingers in front of Lucy's face. She unconsciously punched Minerva in the face.

"Shut up. I'm trying to think." Lucy murmured still staring off into space.

Sting and Rogue were worried. Since when does Lucy think?! Sting got up and snapped his fingers in front of Lucy's face. It looked like it was working. Lucy looked around.

"What the-? What am I doing here?" Lucy asked.

"We could ask you the same thing blondie." Sting said. "Shouldn't you be with your fairies?"

"Shut up bee boy. Don't call me blondie." Lucy scowled.

Sting flicked her forehead. Lucy scowled even more and rubbed her forehead.

"What was that for?" Lucy asked.

"For punching one of our teammates." Sting replied pointing to Minerva who was glaring daggers at Lucy.

"What!? I punched someone!? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Lucy said bowing down deeply. "I'll leave right now!

Lucy spun around on her heel and ran off. She crashed into a wall. Rubbed her face. Than ran around the corner. Sting cracked up laughing. That was such a Lucy thing to do.

"What was that fairy doing here?" Rufus asked.

"Who knows. She looked like she was in her own litte world." Sting laughed.

Sting decided that he would see Lucy later.

"I can't believe that bitch punched me!" Mineva screeched.

"If she's a bitch, than what are you?" Rogue said.

Orga, Rufus, Sting, Lector and Frosch tried holding in their laughter when they saw Minerva's face.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! We'll now announce the winners of the Grand Magic Games!" Mato said. "In 8th place is, Quatro Cerberus! 7th place is Blue Pegasus! 6th place is Mermaid Heel! 5th place is Raven Tail! 4th place is Lamia Scale! 3rd place is, Fairy Tail team B! And first place is..."

Sabertooth and Fairy Tail team A leaned forward.

"There's a tie for first place! Fairy Tail team A and Sabertooth come in first place!" Mato said.

"WHAT?!" Sabertooth and Fairy Tail shouted.

"Both teams win a one week vacation to a 5 star hotel right beside a white sand beach!" Mato said.

"A... week...with SABERTOOTH?!" Natsu shouted.

"I'd rather wear woman's clothing!" Gray shouted.

"I would rather stop eating my cake for 2 days." Erza said.

"I would rather be a man than spend an entire week with fairies." Minerva grumbled.