“Many thanks to third sister!” Lan Ya curtsied. It seemed the one slandering people wasn’t her at all. Lan You Nian didn’t care and with the two brothers headed up to the third floor. Lan Ya and Lan Zhi, hearts filled with excitement, followed up.

As soon as Lan You Nian entered the box, Yu Liu Li scurried over, “Miss Lan, how can you have such brainless older sisters?”. Even before meeting Lan You Nian, Lan You Nian was already Yu Liu Li’s goddess. Now that he has met her, he realized his goddess was so small, so in addition to worship, there was more tenderness.

“Hehe…” The clear and melodious sound suddenly sounded, laughter like silver bells. Looking at that pair of crescent moon eyes and that lyrical laughter, the corner of Feng Yi Xuan’s mouth tugged into a faint smile that wasn’t quite a smile. He will try very hard to make this girl happy forever.

This clean and unpretentious laughter made others feel joy. Jing Wu An came to Lan Mo Xian’s side, “You have the best younger sister!” He also wished to have such a lovely yet sensible and cheerful yet refined younger sister.

“But I…am not a good brother,” Lan Mo Xian looked at the laughing younger sister. He couldn’t help feeling guilty. Even now, he didn’t know what his sister has experienced. Why did she end up in Zhen Wei Pavilion? Why was she sometimes so quiet like a desolate elder?

“As long as you are a good brother in the future, it’ll be fine. I will be a good brother too!” He Chu Yang clasped Lan Mo Xian’s shoulder and comforted him. This younger sister toiled too much so from now on, they will protect her.

“Third sister,” The beautiful atmosphere was broken by the deliberately delicate voice of Lan Ya. The people of the box all subconsciously frowned. Lan You Nian’s voice was natural and pure at any time, soft and glutinous like it was scratching your heart but Lan Ya’s voice was squeezing her vocal cords deliberately forcing it out. It made others displeased when hearing it.

“Ah! Fourth wangye, Ming wang, every young master, give regards,” Lan Ya and Lan Zhi seemed to have just realized the others in the box. Their faces slightly reddened and slightly bent their knees to curtsy.

But there was no one who helped them like in their imagination. There weren’t even the words of forego formalities. Lan Ya and Lan Zhi could only stiffen their bodies to keep the body in the same manner of curtsying. The people in the box did what they were doing before and didn’t even look at the two people at all.

“Third sister,” Lan Ya knew the people in the box won’t say anything so called for Lan You Nian. Her voice contained inexplicable threats, like the little Lan You Nian of the past who they threatened day and night, beaten and bullied but was not allowed to tell father.

“The two young misses can get up!” Feng Xia Qi wore the same smiling face as before but there was no warmth. That kind of smile was like Lan You Nian’s first impression of a smiling fox. She honestly doesn’t know how Feng Yi Xuan that guy with facial paralysis could have such a brother.

“Thank fourth wangye!” Lan Ya got up and deliberately shifted to Feng Xia Qi’s side. Lan You Nian, seeing this, wanted to laugh. Feng Xia Qi’s eyes flashed with ridicule. Not only was it Lan You Nian, but the others also wore an expression of seeing a good play as they watched at Feng Xia Qi.

Feng Xia Qi looked at Lan You Nian who was obviously watching a spectacular play, the more and more he felt that Lan You Nian was more like his own little sister than those princesses in the palace. There was no calculations and deliberate pleasing. They can freely joke and chat casually. His younger brother obviously liked this girl very much. He probably treated this out-of-the-ordinary girl like a little sister. After all, in that place, how could there be any familial affection.