“Alright!” Lan You Nian considered that she seemed to be really hungry, but she didn’t notice, she was accustomed to Feng Yi Xuan. However, Feng Yi Xuan noticed this. Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes flashed with pleasure.

Lan Mo Xian, seeing Ming wang treating his little sister so gently, his heroic eyebrows wrinkled. He seemed to feel there was something wrong, but he couldn’t discern what was wrong. For some reason, he felt this was not appropriate. Perhaps because of Lan You Nian’s young age, no one thought in that direction.

When Lan You Nian was eating, she will always reveal a corner of the veil. Her appearance while eating was very elegant. It gave others a pleasure just seeing her eat. It was not like the kitten-like appearance of the young ladies of noble families. She ate very casually, seemingly eating was a very happy thing. After Feng Yi Xuan delivered dishes to Lan You Nian several times and had a little understanding of Lan You Nian’s taste, so he continued to add to Lan You Nian’s plate without stopping.

Yu Liu Li looked dazedly at Lan You Nian. It was honestly because the goddess of his heart was so close, his heart was very excited. “Miss Lan, when will go to Zhen Wei Pavilion again? You don’t know, it’s such a pity you only sing one or two songs a year!”

Lan You Nian’s appetite wasn’t big. After eating some, she put the chopsticks and delicately wiped the corners of her mouth, “If there is an opportunity, I can play a song for everyone!”

For those who had not malicious and were powerful people, Lan You Nian, if it was possible not to offend, then she will definitely not offend. Meanwhile, these people present quite suited her own taste. If they can become friends, it would be quite nice.

“Really? There are opportunities, there is definitely an opportunity!” This time, not only was Yu Liu Li excited, even Jing Wu An and Feng Xia Qi were super excited. After all, that day Lan You Nian’s 《Boundless》was indeed awe-inspiring to people’s hearts, not something normal people can compare.

Looking at his several good friends gazing at Nian Nian with eyes emitting brightness, Feng Yi Xuan didn’t feel good, and chilling spit out the words, “Eat!”, but his heart was thinking about when to let Nian Nian only play the zither for him, only him.

After eating, the several people chatted. They were shocked to find Lan You Nian’s knowledge were even more unique than them these men. For Jing Wu An, it was like finding a treasure. It’s really that a confidant was difficult to find but now Lan You Nian, in Jing Wu An’s eyes, was evidently his own confidant.

“Boom! Boom! Boom!” The splendid fireworks burst in the sky over the lawn in the south of the city. Beams of dazzling lights shot into the sky. Each one of the beams suddenly exploded, golden, silver, red, green, blue, star-like flowers flew everywhere, like blossoming flashes of chrysanthemums, dazzlingly brilliant. Too beautiful! Too beautiful!

When the fireworks exploded in the silent night sky, bursting forth with colorful magnificence, it made people forget the tremendous sound it made when it exploded, forgetting the silence of the night sky, the majesty before the destruction, just to leave a beautiful shadow until it was reduced to flying ashes and smoldering smoke. Blooming, disappearing in only a matter of an instant, leaving behind the beauty of a memory!

The several people stood on the third floor’s window admiring the fireworks. In Feng Xia Qi and the others’ eyes was wonderment while Lan You Nian, looking at blooming fireworks all over the sky, there was no trace of pleasure in her eyes. In the box, the only one who didn’t look at the fireworks was Feng Yi Xuan whose gaze was only on Lan You Nian. He was watching that pair of beautiful glazed glass eyes set off with splendid fireworks. At this time, Lan You Nian’s beauty moved the strings of the heart. Lan You Nian didn’t know that while she was watching the scenery, she had become the most beautiful scenery in Feng Yi Xuan’s eyes!