At night, the carriage carried He Chu Yang, Lan Mo Xian, and Lan You Nian three to the south of the city. Lan Qu was in the carriage waiting on Lan You Nian, outside the carriage, there was only the groom driving the carriage.

When the carriage arrived in the south of the city, it was no longer possible to go any further. Too many horse-drawn carriages were stuck on the road in the south of the city. The young ladies and young masters of the official and rich families all joined in the fun to come to the south of the city to see the rare fireworks. Although fireworks were very common in modern times, they were rare in ancient times. Lan You Nian looked at the carriage that could not go any further, “It’s just a few steps away, let’s just walk there!”

As soon as the four stepped off the carriage, there were a lot of glances cast over. It honestly was that Lan Mo Xian and He Chu Yang were the current popular young masters of the capital. Their appearance was also outstanding, and their future was a great one. There were many unwed maidens who were mad for the two people. Because everyone knew Lan Mo Xian and He Chu Yang, of Lan You Nian who was walking alongside them, they had a good guess. Many people have already seen her at the palace banquet. This was Lan manor’s legitimate daughter, Lan You Nian.

Perhaps it was because Lan You Nian’s life was too tragic. Many young masters and young misses of old and well-known families either hated Lan You Nian, felt that Lan You Nian was not worthy of being the legitimate daughter, or was sympathetic towards Lan You Nian for her already disfigured face, or it was ridiculing Lan You Nian misery. All at once, all kinds of eyes looked towards Lan You Nian.

Lan Mo Xian and He Chu Yang also noticed the strange gazes around them. The two impassively blocked Lan You Nian at their side, coldly stared at the men and women around them.

When they came to the south of the city, the group walked into a luxuriously decorated restaurant. They saw that many people wanted to enter the restaurant, but the manager said the restaurant was already full. So, when Lan You Nian and others were prepared to find other places, the manager seeing Lan Mo Xian and others slightly bowed, “Master has been waiting for a while. Everyone come with me.”

Lan Mo Xian and Lan You Nian were baffled. After all, they didn’t know the manager’s so-called master, but at this time, He Chu Yang said, “Ming wang also came. This restaurant is Ming wang‘s.”

As soon as Lan Mo Xian heard this, he was prepared to take Lan You Nian and leave. After all, doing things under Ming wang for so long, he knew too well Ming wang‘s unsociable and eccentric nature. If a woman got too close, she will definitely be flung away. “Biaoge, you go greet wangye, I will take Nian’er meimei to find somewhere else.”

When He Chu Yang heard this, he knew what Lan Mo Xian was thinking. After all, he was also surprised by Ming wang‘s behavior. At this time, An Yi appeared in front of the several people, “Mo Xian, master will not place any blame. Right now, it’s a sea of people outside. It’s hard to find a spot. It’s better if you bring Miss Lan upstairs!”, if you left with Miss Lan, your days are over!

Lan Mo Xian was half-in-belief and half-in-doubt, but before he could think it through, Lan You Nian already followed An Yi to the box upstairs. Now she has already thought about it clearly. Today this Ming wang will definitely see her, then why not openly go see what this man wanted to do?

As a matter of fact, when Lan You Nian appeared in the south of the city, Feng Yi Xuan, standing on the third-floor window, already saw her. There were clearly a lot of people in the south side of the city, but in the crowd of people he saw that girl he wanted to see with one glance. She was always so indifferent, as if outside this mortal world. He couldn’t help but want that girl to be stained with the worldly matters to accompany by his side.