“Not going!” Lan You Nian didn’t spare An Yi a glance and dove back into the carriage. She felt that this Feng Yi Xuan became weirder and weirder. Why would he invite her to look at fireworks for no reason at all? Go watch fireworks with that mobile ice-cube? Are you certain she won’t be frozen into an ice-cube too?

An Yi was depressed. An Yi’s heart was injured. An Yi felt that he had no face to see his own master. He felt that master will most assuredly make an example out of him……

Zhang Lin looked at the man who was clearly very strong in martial arts, yet stood in front of the carriage with an expression of tearless grief. He suddenly felt very strange. “Zhang Lin, what are you waiting for?” Lan You Nian’s voice came from within the carriage. Zhang Lin glanced at An Yi with sympathy. Just like that, the carriage rushed by An Yi’s side.

Zhang Lin felt that even the most formidable people who met his family’s young miss became no good. Sure enough, only following young miss will there be meat to eat. Look, such a powerful man, didn’t he still look so pitiful abandoned by young miss?

The carriage parked in front of a very simple residence. The simple plaque had the former Emperor’s personally written nomination of “He Manor” intended to commend Tutor He’s uprightness and tenacity, and having taught several qualified emperors. As soon as Lan You Nian got off the carriage, she noticed Tutor He’s manor was very simple, without too much decoration and carvings. Her grandfather seemed to be a really honest official with clean hands.

Standing outside the manor was a seventeen-year-old man, wearing purple robes with his long hair bundled up. In this ancient world that produced beautiful men, this male wasn’t very good-looking and can only be considered comely, but perhaps because of being born in a royal tutor’s family, he had a scholarly air about him, but because he himself was from the military camps, so that scholarly air carried hints of masculine flavor. It was because of this temperament that it made his appearance give people a comfortable feeling.

“Nian’er meimei!” As soon as Lan You Nian stepped off the carriage, the man waiting there came to the carriage and led Lan You Nian into He manor.

“Biaoge!” Lan You Nian softly acknowledged. The man leading her was called He Chu Yang, he was Tutor He’s grandson, her own cousin brother.

“Nian’er meimei actually recognized me. I was afraid Nian’er meimei won’t like me. Grandfather has been waiting at home for a long time, just waiting to see Nian’er meimei!” He Chu Yang, ever since he understood things, he knew he had an adorable biaomei, but he only saw biaomei a few times. Until he understood things, he noticed grandfather would look worried all day. Finally, he learned that his own biaomei went missing, life or death unknown. So, imperceptibly, he always felt a little more pity for this biaomei. Moreover, he was also a soldier under Ming wang. The little sister that Lan Mo Xian hung on his lips all day, that was also his little sister.

“Nian’er, how come you only came now to see grandfather?” As soon as Lan You Nian stepped into the hall, she saw her own family’s grandfather running over to her. The entire person was full of vitality. You absolutely couldn’t see that same grief from in the palace.

“Grandfather, slow down, hasn’t Nian’er come to see you now?” Lan You Nian supported her own grandfather, like a little girl acting spoiled.

“Yes father, if in the future you miss Nian’er, just let Nian’er live here for a few days!” Following Tutor He out was a man, about 30-40 years of age. His entire person was very refined. The eyebrows were a shadow of Tutor He’s.

“Nian’er, I am your uncle. When you were little, I often went over to see you. Don’t know if you still remember?” He Chun looked at Lan You Nian with moist eyes. His little sister’s only child. this child has grown up. She was no longer that little infant in swaddling clothes. From now on, their He manor was her home.