Lan You Nian was silent. Although An yiniang's methods were ruthless, even killed plenty of people, but never actually touched her outright. All she did was used some means or let others do it. This time sleeping together with a veritable dead body, An yiniang surely felt pretty good.

"What is Mo Xian gege doing?" Lan You Nian recalled the brother who ran to her courtyard whether it's for something or nothing at all and was prepared to go to see her older brother's courtyard. After all, since she entered Lan manor, she has never gone to see older brother.

Lan Qu went out to ask. "Young miss, today young master Lan was summoned by old Madame. I heard that it was to pay morning respects!"

"Since today's weather is pretty good, let's go pay respect to old Madame!" Lan You Nian said. Lan Wu and Lan Qu looked at the rain shower outside. They couldn't see where the weather was good.

When the few people arrived at old Madame's courtyard, Wang mama blocked Lan You Nian and the others outside the house, "Third young miss, please let this old slave go in to pass you through!"

Lan You Nian nodded and knew she has encountered someone trying to put her in her place. It seems that she will be outside for a while. The rain outside is so big and her body wasn't good either; Lan You Nian did not like this old Madame more and more. Sure enough, a fellow of no elderly respect.

"Does General Lan know that older brother came to pay respect?" Lan You Nian knew that Lan Mo Xian is surely receiving oppression, not to mention An yiniang and Lan Ya Ya are inside as well. Lan Jian Jun sincerely liked this son. If he knew, he will definitely come.

"General Lan does not know," Lan Qu said in a low voice, then glanced at her family's young miss countenance and suddenly understood, "I'll let Zhang Lin do it!"

Seeing Lan Qu slowly withdrew, Lan You Nian and Lan Wu looked at each other. Both of them revealed an expression of smugness, like a mischievous child. Perhaps only at the side of the people who truly loved her, Lan You Nian will show her true self.

Under the flurry of the cool breeze, Lan You Nian's originally pallid face was even more pale, adding on to that frail little body. Looking from afar, there was a kind of delicate and pitiful air around her. Lan Jian Jun heard his son was summoned by the old Madame and knew that the old Madame was making things difficult for his son again. His son will consider his own face so will definitely not do anything too over, but he watched this child grow up. He was like his own biological son. When Lan Jian Jun hurried to old Madame's courtyard, he saw his own daughter standing in the wind and rain, with the pitiful appearance like she was on the verge of collapse.

"Nian'er!" Lan Jian Jun came to Lan You Nian's side and tilted the umbrella in Uncle Lan hands to block the cold wind that was blowing, "How come you are here?"

"General Lan!" Lan You Nian gave a curtsy. Lan Wu immediately answered, "Young miss came to pay respect to old Madame. But after waiting in the rain for so long, still doesn't allow young miss to go in."

Lan Jian Jun pulled up his daughter's hand to walk inside the house, but his daughter's hand was as cold as ice. This made Lan Jian Jun feel guilty again. Lan You Nian looked at the hand that was being held by Lan Jian Jun. Her eyes flashing with bewilderment. This kind of feeling was the same as the feeling her Dad gave her.

"Master!" Wang mama gave a courtesy bow. When she saw Lan You Nian, she shivered slightly. She didn't expect that not only did she not successfully give third young miss a hard time, she actually drew the master here. Now, how can the old Madame make things difficult for the eldest young master?

"Wang mama has grown old that it takes so long to pass the message through. It seems to this general that Wang mama doesn't need to continue to stay in Lan manor!" Lan Jian Jun's expression looking at Wang mama was unkind.