“Miss Lan, this is instructed by master,” Although An Er wanted to say a few more words to show his face more in front of Lan You Nian, that way in the future he will have a backing, but looking at Lan You Nian’s two servant girl’s nervous treatment and the valiant words he just heard, An Er knew his place and flew away.

Although Lan Wu and Lan Qu did not know when young miss became acquainted with such a man, moreover, were baffled by the master the man spoke of, but they understood their own duty. What they should know, young miss will definitely not hide from them, so Lan Qu and Lan Wu did not ask, instead opened the food box.

When they saw the exquisite and rich breakfast, Lan Wu and Lan Qu still felt a little oppressed. After all, those who had such a cook must have an extraordinary identity. But the two only arranged the dishes without a word.

“Let’s eat together!” Lan You Nian said. Although this morning there was the guards’ breakfast, there was no breakfast for Lan Wu and Lan Wu. This was not the first time the several people sat down at the same time to eat, so it was nothing they were unaccustomed to. Or it should be said that it has changed from the not used to in the beginning to being accustomed to it now. But Zhang Lin and the others watched with shock in their eyes. After all, the status gap was plain to see but young miss can eat with servants on the same table. How many young misses of aristocratic family can do this?

Breakfast was eaten very quickly, or it should be said that Lan You Nian deliberately ate very quickly. Meanwhile, Lan Wu and Lan Qu have served their young miss for many years, they’ve already gotten used to young miss’s habits, so they knew that young miss had something to do, so naturally the speed in which they took their meal was much faster.

After Lan Qu cleaned up the dishes on the table, Lan You Nian got up and placed the breakfast sent from the manor on the stone table.

“Zhang Lin,” Lan You Nian softly summoned.

“Young miss,” Zhang Lin stood in front of Lan You Nian respectfully.

“Accidentally pass by from in front of General Lan. Remember, it is unintentional, but you must let General Lan see you. Do you understand?” Lan You Nian held the spoon stirring the white porridge in the bowl.

“Yes!” After he finished speaking, Zhang Lin left. He already knew what young miss wanted to do. Hmph! Young miss does not act, they think that You Nian Pavilion was afraid of them?

Lan Jian Jun had the habit of practicing swords every day at daybreak. So, Zhang Lin did not need to inquire to know where Lan Jian Jun was. As he expected, when Zhang Lin deliberately came to the training area in the backyard, Lan Jian Jun was, in simple blue robes, brandishing a long sword.

In the backyard in the place for sword practicing, it was not only where Lan Jian Jun exercised with the sword at daybreak, but it was also the place where all the guards of the manor practiced martial arts. Therefore, it was not unexpected for Zhang Lin to appear here. Moreover, there were other guards working out. Only the place where Lan Jian Jun practiced the sword was separate, while the place where the guards practiced the sword was next to it.

Zhang Lin knew that he was now following the young miss. Based on general’s guilt and favor towards young miss, when he sees him, he will definitely think of the young miss. Then it was very likely that he will go to young miss’s place, then…

When Lan Jian Jun saw Zhang Lin, he did think of that daughter he owed; he thought about the daughter’s alienation of him now. Just thinking about it, he no longer had any interest in sword practice and put down the long sword. Lan Jian Jun walked next to Zhang Lin and crossed a few moves with Zhang Lin.

Reborn Spoiled Ming WangFei (UNEDITED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें