“You are still a child. Now is the time to grow the body. How can you eat these things!” Feng Yi Xuan looked at Lan You Nian’s frail body, a small little one that seemed like it will shatter with one touch.

Lan You Nian did not acknowledge him. Instead, she was grateful she didn’t take off her veil. It seems that she still needed to be cautious about doing stuff in the future. After all, there are many people in this world who have high martial arts. She was not a person with a very limited outlook.

Regarding Lan You Nian’s cold-shoulder, Feng Yi Xuan did not mind. If it were someone else, he would have killed instantly. However, towards Lan You Nian, he did not have any sense of anger.

Feng Yi Xuan sat next to Lan You Nian and didn’t speak. But when Lan You Nian was ready to continue to dine, Feng Yi Xuan cut her off again. Looking at the plain congee and vegetable dishes on the table, he frowned. Having been fighting in the war for so many years, he has eaten a lot of coarse foods. He has tasted foods that were a hundred times more unpalatable than this.  But seeing Nian Nian eat these, he felt uncomfortable.

Lan You Nian put down the spoon in her hand and looked Feng Yi Xuan. The look in her eyes already carried some impatience. Anyone who is disturbed while eating will be unhappy.

“What do you want to eat?” Feng Yi Xuan collected the plain congee and vegetable dishes on the table. He was clearly a high-ranking wangye but he did these without any trace of unfitness which allowed his diffidence to mix with some humanness.

Lan You Nian didn’t comprehend. She really felt that the man beside her was very strange, but still replied, “Doesn’t matter as long as it can be eaten!”

Feng Yi Xuan’s first reaction after hearing this was that the girl before his eyes was too easy to provide for. From now on, he must bring her up to be pickier. Otherwise, if she was always this easy to care for, then it would be easy to be taken advantage of. He stood up and came to the window. An Yi immediately appeared in front of Feng Yi Xuan.

“Master,” An Yi bowed his head but his eyes wanted to look inside the room.

“Go to the manor and let people make something delicious. Be speedy!” Unlike the voice that just talked to Lan You Nian, the voice now contained obvious impatience and urgency.

An Yi was in contempt of master’s two-faced character. It seems master is someone who puts beauty first. However, the rumors say Miss Lan has been disfigured. Yet, master could still care for her. It seems that the lady of the manor in the future is set on Miss Lan.

An Yi used the fastest speed to rush to Ming wangfu. Even the usual catching of the enemy didn’t require such a fast speed, but from then after, An Yi often used the extreme speed of qinggong. They were all because of Miss Lan’s matters. What made An Yi vomit blood was that those were all trivial things ah!

Lan You Nian heard Feng Yi Xuan’s instructions. She did not expect that this man would actually get some food for her. His thoughts were really unpredictable.

Feng Yi Xuan returned to the table, still sitting next to Lan You Nian, neither too close nor too far away. It can be described as having mastered at grasping opportunity very well. A hand took out a handkerchief from his person. Opening the handkerchief, you could see the delicate and cute desserts wrapped inside.

When Lan You Nian saw that dessert, her eyes flashed. Isn’t that the jelly that she made today that was given to the guests on the second floor in Zhen Wei Pavilion? How could it be in Feng Yi Xuan’s hands? It seems that Feng Yi Xuan may be among those who lent her a hand.

“Eat some to pad the belly.” Putting the handkerchief on the table, Feng Yi Xuan took out a clean pair of chopsticks and held it out to Lan You Nian.