The old Madame looked at Lan You Nian dressed in a white ruqun flanked by two servant girls come in front of her, elegantly curtsied, but the smile in her eyes seemed to be ridiculing her for not being able to enter a granddaughter’s courtyard in the manor. Her gaze on Lan You Nian became even more full of ill-intent.

“This old woman can’t afford third young miss’s call of grandmother. This old woman does not have such a disrespectful granddaughter!” The old Madame said, her nose pointed skyward.

“Then why is old Madame ready to smash You Nian Pavilion?” Lan You Nian was very much aware as she changed grandmother to old Madame and completely disregarded the old Madame's absolutely ugly face.

“A tiny You Nian Pavilion even this old woman is forbidden from entering, downright outrageous! Someone come, smash everything!” Old Madame just thinking of this matter was angry. Two granddaughters and the one grandson when they usually saw her, none of them were not respectful. But this granddaughter she liked the least dared to put on airs with her.

Lan You Nian did not speak. The old Madame thought she was scared. But when the family retainers were prepared to barge into You Nian Pavilion, they were still stopped by the guards. What’s more, some were even thrown far away. For a while, those family retainers did not dare to go forward again. After all, those guards have already pulled out gleaming blades.

“Mutiny, mutiny!” the old Madame did not expect that she had lost such a big face, the sound of the cane hitting the ground was ceaseless.

“Third young miss, why aren’t you kneeling down for the old Madame!” An yiniang saw how the old Madame was so disgusted by Lan You Nian, her heart was unspeakably smug, hurriedly took advantage to teach Lan You Nian a lesson. If Lan You Nian knelt down, in the future, will anyone in Lan manor put this third young miss in their eye?

Lan You Nian’s eyes were smiling as she listened to the footsteps that were slowly approaching in the distance. As she looked at An yiniang who still doesn’t know when to restrain herself, she felt that this drama was becoming more and more entertaining.

“Someone come, make third young miss kneel down!” An yiniang‘s slightly excited voice rose. It seemed that she could already see the image of Lan You Nian kneeling down in front of her.

“An yiniang really has a great imposing manner to actually bully Nian’er meimei like this. Really good!” An abrupt voice rose. Everyone looked at Lan Jian Jun and Lan Mo Xian who were standing in the distance. Only Lan You Nian’s eyes flashed. The moment she heard the footsteps, she knew that Lan Jian Jun and Lan Mo Xian have arrived, so she was too lazy to fight with An yiniang.

An yiniang‘s eyes flashed with panic. She honestly never expected Lan Jian Jun to hear her words. Now, the image of a gentle mother she established in Lan Jian Jun’s heart would be defeated.

When the old Madame saw her own son arrive, it was as if seeing her own backing however when she saw Lan Mo Xian following beside Lan Jian Jun, she glowered ruthlessly at Lan Mo Xian. But Lan Mo Xian was no longer the child from many years ago. He used to watch the old Madame never stop criticizing his mother, but he could only watch. But now, he is already grown up and can protect his little sister.

“Master!” An yiniang came in front Lan Jian Jun and gave a curtsy and was prepared to explain.

“Your courage is getting bigger. Deduct three months monthly allowance. In the future, if you give Nian’er a hard time, don’t blame me for being ruthless!” Lan Mo Xian didn’t even listen to An yiniang‘s explanation. Just listening to An yiniang‘s words, he was angered. The daughter he wanted to pamper was once again being bullied. He’s afraid, in the future, Nian’er will resent this father even more.