“Young miss, there is a very powerful force that is looking for young miss.” Lan Ren put down the grape, restrained his emotions, and said seriously.

When they returned to Wu Qing Inn, they discovered there was a power that was looking for young miss and this force was unusually powerful. Luckily, young miss’s disguise was very good, so they weren’t able to find young miss.

“Find out what power it was?” Lan You Nian took out a handkerchief embroidered with red spider lily and gently wiped the corner of her mouth.

“No, Lan Feng went to lure this force away, but this force cannot be underestimated,” Lan Ren replied. The seriousness of the matter transformed him into a wood-block, not even his favorite grapes could be pleasing to the eye.

“Does it have anything to do with the people we met on the mountain?” Lan You Nian inquired. Lan You Nian had a strange feeling. For some reason, she felt that this powerful force belonged to that dangerous man. Perhaps this was just a hunch, but her intuition was more often than not right.

“Indeed, the moment we came down the mountain, there was a power tracking us down,” Lan Ren said worriedly. “And could even in such a short time track us to Sunset City, young miss….”

“No worries, they can’t find me. From now on, it seems I have to be more careful” Lan You Nian closed her eyes. She felt a little strange herself. She didn’t recognize that man (You can’t blame Lan You Nian, towards people she didn’t have in her heart, especially men, she didn’t attempt to remember at all okay?), but at the moment he struck her, why did he willingly endure injury and still take back the blow of his palm? Also, that man looked at her very strangely. She couldn’t deduce the feeling, but it was not killing intent.

“I want quiet, you guys can go!” Lan You Nian didn’t even open her eyes and said to the several people in the room. After the several people left, the whole room became quiet, but Lan You Nian’s mind was still not quiet enough. The eyes of that man would always appear in her mind. Such a strange feeling.

Lan You Nian extended a white, nearly transparent little hand and pinched her forehead. Since she couldn’t figure it out, let’s just not think about it. If some things were really related to her, she will always encounter it. It was an unwise move to labor and toil with mind and body right now.

“Master.” An Yi felt like crying when he saw Feng Yi Xuan’s icy expression. It wasn’t that they weren’t powerful enough, or that they didn’t make a lot of effort; it was simply that that young lady was too mysterious.

Swallowing the saliva in his throat, An Yi clenched his teeth, “Master, we have not been able to find that girl!”

An Yi, An Er, An San, An Si knelt on the ground, enduring the pressure exerted by their master. Sweat was already forming on the forehead, they couldn’t help but lament for their own misery. When have they become so weak that they couldn’t find a little girl? They couldn’t find three years ago, fine, but now they finally met, they still couldn’t find, it was a huge blow to them.

“This matter will be given to An San to take care of. If still cannot find….” Feng Yi Xuan’s voice radiated fury. Even if the master does not say, they all knew the consequences would not be pretty.

An San was the only female amongst the four. The moment she heard the master’s orders, she glared at the other three people. How could she be so miserable? If she still couldn’t find that girl she had never even met, Master will definitely kill her. Why not let An Yi and the others go!?

“Yes!” An San lowered her head and replied, but in her heart, she bemoaned, God wants to obliterate me ah!

An Yi, An Er, An Si gave An San a sympathetic glance and wiped their sweat. Luckily it wasn’t them. Master really is too terrifying now. That little girl, please come save them!

Report

Share Follow

Ch 55 Ch 54 Ch 53 Ch 52 Ch 51 Ch 50 Ch 49 Ch 48 Ch 47 Ch 46 Ch 45 Ch 44 Ch 43 Ch 42 Ch 41 Ch 40 Ch 39 Ch 38 Ch 37 Ch 36 Ch 35 Ch 34 Ch 33 Ch 32 Ch 31 Ch 30 Ch 29 Ch 28 Ch 27 Ch 26 Ch 25 Ch 24 Ch 23 Ch 22 Ch 21 Ch 20 Ch 19 Ch 18 Ch 17 Ch 16 Ch 15 Ch 14 Ch 13 Ch 12 Ch 11 Ch 10 Ch 9 Ch 8 Ch 7 Ch 6 Ch 5 Ch 4 Ch 3 Ch 2 Ch 1  prologue  Prev Next

Tips: You're reading Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei . Use left-right keyboard keys to go to next/prev page.

NineAnime is the best site to reading Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 free online. You can also go Novels Genres to read other novel or check Latest Releasesfor new releases.

Next chapter: Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 22

Previous chapter: Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 20

Tags: read Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21, read Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei novels online free. read Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 online, Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 free online, Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 English, Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 English novels, Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 famous novels, Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei Chapter 21 novels list

AffiliatesGFingerNovel Cool APPNineMangaTen Manga

WuxiaXianxiaLatest ReleasesNew NovelsPopular NovelsContact UsSitemap© 2017 NovelAll.com

Report error

If you found broken links, wrong episode or any other problems in a anime/cartoon, please tell us. We will try to solve them the first time.

Email: 

SubmitCancel

Share