Wait.....WHAT?!?!

"Oh god....please be okay Dakota."  

That was the first thing I heard as I regained consciousness. It was Haley's voice.  

Soon enough, I opened my eyes to see Haley leaning over me, feeling my forehead with her hand. "Ah, your awake." She said smiling at me. I felt my face heat up as she took her hand away.  

I took a look around the room. I was lying in a cot, in what looked to be like a spare room, being used as an infirmary.  

That's when Rodney came into the room. "Hey! Dakota, your up!" I just stared. Instead of Rodney's pants, there was a pair of furry goat legs. And instead of shoes, tow big hooves that looked like they could kill you. "R-Rodney...? What's with your legs..?" I asked. "-Sigh-, Dakota....," he took a breath." I'm a Satyr."  

I nearly fell over. My best friend, a Satyr? That was impossible. No way.  

Rodney walked up to my cot and smiled. " I think I'll let Chiron explain."  

Chiron? Wasn't that the half-horse, half-man guy?  

And in he came. A BIG white stallion body with a small old man's torso where the horse's head would be. I nearly fell over. Again.  

"Oh, hello, Dakota." Said Chiron.  

How'd he know my name? "Dakota, this is Chiron." Said Rodney.  

"I've heard plenty about you. Please, stand up, I would like to show you around." He said, pulling me up. "Rodney, Grover wishes to see you. He is by the Amphitheater. And, Haley, your brother needs help in the arena. He's fighting Percy again." He sounded a little sarcastic on that last part. I think I'll figure that out later.  

Chiron told me that this place was "Camp Half- Blood," and explained to me that all the Greek myths I read about were true. Funny thing, I believed him. I guess it would explain my best friend being a Satyr. I saw all of these cabins, about two or three different circles that all had different names of Greek Gods. Weird.  

He explained to me that you put into a cabin based on your god-parent, being everyone a demigod. He also told me I was a demigod, but was never brought here until now because of two things: One, Transport, which Haley had covered since I figured out she was a daughter of Hades and used "shadow travel", and Two, immaturity, basically saying I was too emotionally distressed to handle it. I had always had problems keeping my emotions from getting the better of me. Sometimes I saw crazy things and did stupid stuff. I think I know why now. But, anyway, Chiron said he would announce my god-parent next Friday at dinner. That was a week from now. Finally, I'd know who my real dad was. Well, I guess I knew why my dad was never around.  

Then a thought occurred to me. "Wait, does my mom know about this?" I asked.  

"She's know about this for a long time, Per-, I mean, Dakota. We contacted her, and also brought some of your things from your home."  

That was good. Wait, did he just call me Percy? No, I don't even know a Percy.  

.He lead me into the Arena where I saw Haley shouting at other kids. One had black shaggy hair with a black shirt and pants, while the other one....looked just like me.

All except the eyes. I caught his gaze, and our eyes grew wide. We looked almost exactly alike, except I have hazel golden eyes, and he had sea foam green ones. Not to mention I looked like an emo version of him.  

"Ah, Haley, I brought your friend here. I figured you could show him around a bit more since I have things to attend to. Hello, Percy, Nico." Said Chiron, gesturing to me, then the like-a-clone-of-me guy, and the other blacked haired boy.  

"Hello Chiron" said the clone, the one I presumed as Percy. "Once again, hello Percy, but I really must be off."  

And with that, he galloped away.  

"What's up?" said Nico, looking at me. "Hi." I said. Percy walked up to me, and stared at me for a long time. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "Why do you look like me?"  

"How should I know?"  

"Percy! Be nice to him!" said Haley, coming up in between the two boys. Haley walked up to me. She gestured to Nico. "This is Nico Diangelo, my half-brother," she gestured to Percy," and this is Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."  

She turned towards them and gestured at me. "Boys, this is Dakota Truman, one of my best friends."  

"PERCY!!!"  

Someone ran up and hugged me, nearly killing me. "Oh, Percy, I missed you! Where have you been, you dummy!"  

"Annabeth! Over here!" yelled Percy. The person stopped hugging me, and I turned around, and saw a blonde haired girl with gray eyes. I had already come to indentify appearances. She was a daughter of Athena.  

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said. "I thought you were Percy."  

"It's okay. Hi, I'm Dakota."  

"Annabeth." I shook her hand.  

Percy walked over and hugged Annabeth. He backed off whilst holding her, looked at her and said, " Hey, sorry. I've been busy."  

I could tell just from the way he looked at her he loved her deeply.

Later, I sat beside Chiron at the dinner table, and began scarfing down food. I hadn't anything today. Chiron told me about the little, " Say whatever you want to drink trick and it will fill up with that" trick. Grape juice never tasted so good. I also gave some food into the fire, praying to which ever god was my parent.  

Chiron had told me earlier that they were ready to announce my god-parent tonight, instead of Friday.  

Chiron then stood up, and blew a conch horn sounded and everyone went silent. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make."  

I tensed. This was it.  

"Usually, we don't announce we have a new camper, but this is important. Dakota, could you come up here."  

I walked to the front and looked around at everyone, a little shy.  

"Everyone, I would like you to meet, Dakota Truman, and he, will be moving into the Poseidon cabin with Percy Jackson." I looked up at him shocked.  

_READ_READ_READ_  

A/N- OMG! That was two frickin pages! Sorry if Annabeth is a lil' OC here.  

Anyway, Dakota doesn't look exactly like Percy par say, but he does look this. (PLEASE COPY AND PASTE INTO THE URL)  

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_30V00mdlp2E/SWD_DE7-q9I/AAAAAAAACSg/2fVnNn4ZaQE/s400/emo+1012.jpg

Hope yall enjoyed it!!!  

EDIT- This story is going threw some major editing as of 10/20/10 because for the next chapters to make sense. Thank you.