@AnimeFangirl's Special Request

Start from the beginning

~~

I was running to the gate, stopping to pinpoint Kageyama, and spotting him with a pretty girl...

She smiled and gave Kageyama a kiss on the cheek, as she left. He didn't pull away, or push her, he just smiled at her....

Tsukishima was right... He wasn't exactly walking home with the girl, but he was certainly with a girl.

I couldn't bring myself to go up to him, so I walked back to the gym.

~~~

As I entered the gym, I finally had broken down.

"[Y/N]!" Nishinoya and Tanaka-senpai yelled.

"Tsukishima was right! K-Kageyama was with another girl..." I cried.

"Damn him!" Hinata yelled, raising his fist in the air.

I was happy that I had people to cheer me up. But I was still mad and sad that my boyfriend had been cheating on me. Now I could be wrong, but what boy smiles after he gets a kiss from a different girl when he is in a relationship?!

I just don't understand!

Sugawara-senpai hugged me, "Cry all you want, we're all here for you."

I nodded, and cried. I was a mess.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm lat-" Kageyama walked in.

"[Y/N]! Why are you crying!? And Sugawara-san, what do you think you're doing hugging my girlfriend?" The volleyball team had rolled their eyes.

"Let me ask you a question, Kageyama." I said getting up and walked up to him. I wiped the few lasting tears on my face with my sleeve.

"What?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

His eyes were almost about to bulge out when I had asked him that. "Well?"

"What made you think that?" He asked, looking away from me.

"Oh I don't know, I just happened to walk by seeing a girl kiss your cheek as you smiled." I said.

"Kiss? A girl kiss me? Very funny." He said.

"Oh? Cause I happened to see it! I went to find you and BAM, the girl kissed you while you just looked so happy! If you never liked me, then why even date me! CAUSE I have good grades?!" I asked, trying not to cry.

"I'll be honest, I was cheating on you. But, I love you way more than her." He said, looking like he was about to cry. That's what every boy says when they cheat on a girl and the girl finds out.

"Yeah right. I'll be going..."

~~~~

MONTHS LATER!~~~~~~~~~

I was skipping to my next class and spotted Sugawara-kun. I blushed and smiled. "Sugawara-kun!" Sugawara-kun stopped mid way in his tracks and waved.

"Ah, [Y/N], what are you doing here? This is the third year hall."

"I know, I came to see you." I chirped, making him blush.

"Actually I came to tell you something. After practice I need to tell you something very very important." I said.

"Okay, okay. I'll make sure to listen very very carefully to what you have to say." I nodded, and gave him a huge hug and left, leaving him flustered.

After the breakup with Kageyama I started to fall for Sugawara-kun. Not right away, it took some time for me to fall in love again.

I was so clueless, Sugawara-kun had always been there for me, he always put me first instead of him, he's kind hearted, he worries about others, and he's 'smart.'

So, after practice I decided to confess my feelings for Sugawara-kun.

~~~

I went over to gym after school and saw Kageyama looking at me. I just glared at him, then Sugawara-kun came. And smiled towards him.

Kageyama clenched his fists.

"Hey!" I turned around, glaring at Kageyama.

"What?"

"Please get back together with me! Give me one more chance!" He said, bowing. It made me feel kind of sad for him.

"I deserve to be with you! We're perfect for each other!" Kageyama stood up glaring at Sugawara-kun.

Kageyama was about to grab my wrist until Sugawara-kun slapped his hand away from me.

"This time I won't let you have [Y/N]. I don't want to see [Y/n] cry, or be unhappy cause of you. You don't deserve her." Sugawara-kun went down on his knees, as I turned to look at him.

"Sugawara-kun?"

"[Y/N], I love you. Please let me be the one to make you happy, and never feel alone." He reached for my hand and squeezed my hand tight. That is the was a pretty cute confession, he's on his knees telling me he likes me. It just made me feel like a princess.

"Sugawara-kun, I love you too." I smiled.

Kageyama was so mad that he had stomped his way out of the gym and ran into the others.

"Why do you look so mad?" Hinata asked.

"Him and [Y/N]..."

~~

"[Y/N], I'm so happy you returned my feelings, I love you so so much."

"I love you too."

Sugawara-kun had gotten up and smiled. I stared at him, having an idea,

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. Making him blush, so badly.

"AWWWWW!" I looked to the right and saw... the volleyball team.

"You guys are adorable!"

"Hahaha, way to go Sugawara-senpai!" Hinata yelled.

"We knew you could do it." Asahi patted Sugawara-kun's shoulder.

I watched the team give Sugawara-kun praises.

I then thought of something, that made me feel happy.

I'm not Kageyama's girlfriend, I'm Sugawara-kun's girlfriend. I have a boyfriend that loves me from the bottom of their heart, and cares about me.

I grabbed Sugawara-kun's hand and smiled.

He tightened my hold and patted my head with his other hand. "I love you."

______________

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! IF NOT! I'LL JUST DO AN UPDATE ABOUT THIS INFORMATION I HAVE DOWN BELOW!

I hoped you liked it. I know Kageyama is a jerk in this one, but we all know Kageyama would never cheat on a girl he is dating. This oneshot was kind of hard to write so sorry if it was bad. I tried.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll remind you I HAVE SCHOOL!!!!!

And guess what....

10 more days until my birthday and my sister @AnimeFangirl27. Yes, we are twins if you people wanted to know. THAT is why we have the same birthday. 🎈🎈🎉🎊

SO anyway,

Vote, and Comment.

And BYE~

~AnimeFangirl59